Duke4.net Forums: The King of Pop Has Passed Away - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The King of Pop Has Passed Away  "Michael Jackson dies at age 50"

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Jul 6 2009, 06:45 PM, said:

Only one semen can fertilize an egg. So no, gay couples do not reproduce.

But gay individual is physically and sexually fit to reproduction. I don't really see any difference in terms of evolution between gay who decided not to have children with straight who decided not to have children. Yet, they physically perfectly fit for reproduction.

Am I overdoing this?

User is offline   Sangman 

It's obvious that there's a difference of opinion here in the meaning of the word "fit".

I'm talking fit as in suitable, dunno about you guys.

gay individual is physically and sexually fit to reproduction

Yes he would be if he would mate with females. But he won't, because he's gay. So while "on paper" he might be sexually fit, in practice he is not because he will 'mate' with other males which will not cause any reproduction.

Gay people don't "decide" not to have children, they just can't get them unless they rely on children that were formed by straight couples.

This post has been edited by Sangman: 06 July 2009 - 07:04 AM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View PostLotan, on Jul 6 2009, 06:01 PM, said:

But gay individual is physically and sexually fit to reproduction. I don't really see any difference in terms of evolution between gay who decided not to have children with straight who decided not to have children. Yet, they physically perfectly fit for reproduction.

Am I overdoing this?

You don't understand the concept of fitness:

[Fitness] describes the capability of an individual of certain genotype to reproduce, and usually is equal to the proportion of the individual's genes in all the genes of the next generation. If differences in individual genotypes affect fitness, then the frequencies of the genotypes will change over generations; the genotypes with higher fitness become more common. This process is called natural selection.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Jul 6 2009, 07:11 PM, said:

You don't understand the concept of fitness:

Shit. I should have verified biological meaning of "fit" once evolution came into debate. I'm sorry.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Blah blah blah elite darwin-fags enter here.

I'm kinda annoyed he's dead. Not because of him but because my parents now play MJ's songs all over again... Good thing I live on my own in a student room. But in 2 weeks we'll be going on holiday... about 7 or 8 hours driving by car, with a cd filled with MJ songs. Blah. And my in ear headphones don't work anymore.

Probably a great loss for the pop music world, but I never gave a shit about pop music anyway.

@Captain Awesome. Blah Blah Blah UnconTROLLable. ;)

This post has been edited by SkullHacker: 06 July 2009 - 10:22 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostSkullHacker, on Jul 6 2009, 01:50 PM, said:

@Captain Awesome. Blah Blah Blah UnconTROLLable. ;)

;)

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

http://eternalmoonwalk.com/

User is offline   Sangman 

Hey cool, seems to be a Belgian invention ;)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options