Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem: Time to Kill beta/prototype - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem: Time to Kill beta/prototype

User is offline   Mortimer 

Hey Duke4 forums, Paraphernalia here from the Duke4 Discord server for those that know me. I am trying to fully explore the many, many different levels the TTK beta/proto has to offer, but a ton of levels are broken/have incomplete areas (like these ceilings you are supposed to jump to and grab onto but Duke doesn't seem to be programmed to hold onto them), so I was wondering if perhaps someone has any idea regarding hidden cheats (many prototypes have simple button combinations to test stuff, like the Crash Bandicoot proto has you press L1 + L2 for complete invincibility) or how to make Gameshark cheats for this game. Neither the US nor the PAL GS codes work. Any help is appreciated!

Bumping in case anyone is still interested in fully documenting this prototype.

User is offline   Smikes 

Has the prototype been dumped? Are you referring to this "trade demo" found here: http://redump.org/disc/47883/

View PostSmikes, on 25 July 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Has the prototype been dumped? Are you referring to this "trade demo" found here: http://redump.org/disc/47883/

It's been dumped several times, but for some reason HiddenPalace doesn't have a link to it. Every time someone uploads it, the link ends up dead.
DNTTKProto

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I will permanently archive this within my own collection. If it ever turns up missing again just get in touch with me.

Sorry for Necro, I haven't seen this information posted anywhere else and feel it's worth sharing. I found a debug menu a few years back while experimenting with the beta. The debug menu can be opened and used by pressing Start on a controller mapped to controller 2.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options