Duke4.net Forums: Question about breaking techwalls - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question about breaking techwalls

So, in this picture, the left cooler with the milk is the only one that breaks when you shoot it. Also, I imported a bunch of animated techwalls from LameDuke and Shawdow Warrior that when you shoot them, they turn into a broken wallpaper.

Posted Image

So, my question is, how can I assign the other two walls to change to a different wallpaper ( for the drinks, Ill have to make my own or use the milk shelves), spawn metal shards and make a noise.

I don't know much about messing with User.con except changing the values of the weapons and whatnot, but Im theorizing that I would need to assign the non-broken wall a name (like TECHWALL12 or whatever) and assign that name to that tile number, and copypasta the code from another techwall and just change the names?

I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, Id like to take some of these Doom and Nam sprites and have them do stuff, like if you pick up the 4 shotgun shells, youll get 4 shells in your inventory, or if you pick up a medkit or can of coke from LameDuke, you get an extra 5 or 10 health.
Posted Image

Thanks again for your help and patience, guys.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options