Duke4.net Forums: Syndicate corner - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Syndicate corner

User is offline   gemeaux333 

I just started playing the 1993 Syndicate, and may have a few unanswered questions :
-do you have a time limit in the game ?
-how high can I rise takes without impacting the mood ?
etc...

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 17 March 2020 - 11:03 AM

User is offline   HulkNukem 

I'm going to hijack this just to say the 2012 reboot is fucking awesome. I love the singleplayer and coop and am scared that at some point EA is going to close the servers which would be a damn shame.

That is all.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

The 2012 reboot is a massacre, the proof EA no longer know how to handle old licences, this one is now considered as dead (but fortunately the former devs of Syndicate Wars have managed to salvage something from the situation with "Sattelite Reign")...

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 17 March 2020 - 12:07 PM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

View Postgemeaux333, on 17 March 2020 - 11:02 AM, said:

I just started playing the 1993 Syndicate, and may have a few unanswered questions :

A while ago I loved vising GameFAQs and reading FAQs about the games I liked. Some are very informative and nicely written. They have one for Syndicate:
https://gamefaqs.gam...icate/faqs/1526

Not sure if it answers your questions though.

I have the GOG version of Syndicate Wars but never really played it, just touched the demo a bit. Nice graphics and stuff but I didn't get the hang of the gameplay (yet).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options