• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Coronavirus a/k/a COVID-19 corner.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostDanukem, on 11 January 2022 - 12:26 PM, said:

I don't think this will help them at this point. If the numbers are low, then it shows that those of us skeptical of the fear-mongering were right. If they are high, then it shows the admin failed to control the virus. They have boxed themselves into the corner in many ways.

They'll simply put it through the spin cycle and claim Biden did indeed get the cohivid pandemic under control and that the people should continue to give up their freedoms to this administration in exchange for their personal safety

User is offline   Forge 

Oregon State research found two cannabis compounds, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid, could prevent SARS-CoV-2 from infecting human cells

https://www.nbcnewyo...-finds/3494542/

User is offline   jkas789 

I thought the video was interesting.

User is offline   Hank 

I remember when they locked the beaches, and peeps got fined being there, even so maintaining max. distance. And here in the video, it shows the sun can be beneficial and sun exposure was even part of the old hospital treatments. Oh, well, it took me three views to understand the video, but … I learn every day. :)

User is offline   jkas789 

View PostHank, on 26 January 2022 - 07:02 PM, said:

I remember when they locked the beaches, and peeps got fined being there, even so maintaining max. distance. And here in the video, it shows the sun can be beneficial and sun exposure was even part of the old hospital treatments. Oh, well, it took me three views to understand the video, but … I learn every day. :)

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna research this and see if I can insert this into my treatment plan for some illnesses in my GP. Maybe make a small study on it if time permits it.

The theory behind it is very interesting.

User is offline   Aleks 

View Postjkas789, on 26 January 2022 - 08:09 PM, said:

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna research this and see if I can insert this into my treatment plan for some illnesses in my GP. Maybe make a small study on it if time permits it.

The theory behind it is very interesting.

As a complete laic I'd assume this has to do with vitamin D production, which is apparently the shit when it comes to boosting immunity without a cytokine storm risk. And apparently the "toxic" and "recommended" vitamin D concentrations get increased with every new iteration of reference values.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Its because it's just a cold. People get colds because their immune systems are in a weakened state because they're not getting fresh air and sunshine.

They're killing people on purpose.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Outtagum 

View PostForge, on 15 January 2022 - 09:20 AM, said:

Oregon State research found two cannabis compounds, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid, could prevent SARS-CoV-2 from infecting human cells

https://www.nbcnewyo...-finds/3494542/

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Just announced: my province, Manitoba, is going into "yellow alert" or whatever starting on the 15th. Children 12-17 no longer have to provide proof of vaccinations for anything, on Mar 1st vaccine cards/passports are being eliminated entirely, and then on Mar 15th everything else is being eliminated. Masks, mandates, and all occupancy/indoor assembly restrictions are all being lifted.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 11 February 2022 - 09:39 PM

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

Thank God for truckers.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostThrice Cursed, on 12 February 2022 - 08:16 AM, said:

Thank God for truckers.

you know the mouth piece of the government (typically called "news" networks) will give all the cred to Justin "Catro" Trudeau

User is offline   Avenger 

View PostThrice Cursed, on 12 February 2022 - 08:16 AM, said:

Thank God for truckers.

Yup. Now we're just waiting for the US rollout so we can be united as one.

I've already donated twice on both platforms and had one of our drivers that decided to get poisoned and can still cross the border drop off a care package of supplies going through Alberta before the nazi RCMP shutdown all roads around the protest site in that province outside of locals with proof of address.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 11 February 2022 - 09:39 PM, said:

Just announced: my province, Manitoba, is going into "yellow alert" or whatever starting on the 15th. Children 12-17 no longer have to provide proof of vaccinations for anything, on Mar 1st vaccine cards/passports are being eliminated entirely, and then on Mar 15th everything else is being eliminated. Masks, mandates, and all occupancy/indoor assembly restrictions are all being lifted.

For how long though?

Your premier is among the worst of the communists up there.

I still have family in Alberta and they were "fully open" last summer but it only lasted 2 months before freedoms were rescinded and oppression was put back in place.

It means nothing.

This has to occur on a federal level on both sides since the border crossing is the primary issue

This post has been edited by Avenger: 12 February 2022 - 07:38 PM

• banned!

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

Five Emergency declaration still in effect in Ontario. The latest enables the OPP (Ontario’s Provincial Police) to knock on doors of suspected anti-vaxx-mandate terrorist (Trucker sympathizers), based on their posts on social media, and hand out pamphlets on how to demonstrate quietly without attracting attention to the masses. Ford/Trudaua forced both GoFundME and GiveSendGo to either cancel or withhold private donated funds, supporting the anti-vaxx mandates, and are fully supported by the White House and the FBI.
Now they will anounce on Monday to lift some restriction by end of March, but with the warning that all Covid emergency hoaxes are still in full effect. In short, the tyrants have no intention to let go until the Great Reset in is place.

View PostHank, on 13 February 2022 - 02:11 PM, said:

Five Emergency declaration still in effect in Ontario. The latest enables the OPP (Ontario’s Provincial Police) to knock on doors of suspected anti-vaxx-mandate terrorist (Trucker sympathizers), based on their posts on social media, and hand out pamphlets on how to demonstrate quietly without attracting attention to the masses. Ford/Trudaua forced both GoFundME and GiveSendGo to either cancel or withhold private donated funds, supporting the anti-vaxx mandates, and are fully supported by the White House and the FBI.
Now they will anounce on Monday to lift some restriction by end of March, but with the warning that all Covid emergency hoaxes are still in full effect. In short, the tyrants have no intention to let go until the Great Reset in is place.

Givesendgo is US based so any canadian orders mean nothing to them. The CEO has recently stated that most of the money they still have that hasn't already been forwarded sits in US accounts.

Gofundme is being investigated for fraud by several states including Texas and Missouri as their original intention was to redirect the accumulated donations to other charities once turdo castro demanded they freeze the assets. Obviously once litigation was brought forward they instead decided to refund all participants.

The levels libtard governments will dig in and lie/deny until they literally have no option left is out right ridiculous.

I can say whole heartedly that I'm embarrassed to be a dual citizen of KKKanada and so glad I made the right choice to move south nearly 7 years ago when this communist regime was voted in based on a broken seat system.

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostThrice Cursed, on 13 February 2022 - 09:19 AM, said:

Posted Image

Probably complete bullshit

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I'm skeptical of lockdowns and believe they caused much more harm than good, but I think the critics are probably right about that particular paper. Even without looking at it, it's extremely implausible that they could have gathered the necessary data to compare lockdown vs. nonlockdown areas and somehow accounted for all the confounding differences that would invalidate the comparisons, like differing cultures, timings of the lockdowns, diffferent types of lockdowns, economic disparities, etc etc

Make no mistake though, the pro-masking/lockdown side at the highest levels now shovel out lots of garbage science and people eat it up. Check out Vinay Prasad absolutely destroying this trash study recently promoted by the CDC:

User is offline   Hank 

View PostAvenger, on 13 February 2022 - 04:35 PM, said:

Givesendgo is US based so any canadian orders mean nothing to them. The CEO has recently stated that most of the money they still have that hasn't already been forwarded sits in US accounts.

Gofundme is being investigated for fraud by several states including Texas and Missouri as their original intention was to redirect the accumulated donations to other charities once turdo castro demanded they freeze the assets. Obviously once litigation was brought forward they instead decided to refund all participants.

The levels libtard governments will dig in and lie/deny until they literally have no option left is out right ridiculous.

I can say whole heartedly that I'm embarrassed to be a dual citizen of KKKanada and so glad I made the right choice to move south nearly 7 years ago when this communist regime was voted in based on a broken seat system.

Ah, but the Government obtained a ruling from a judge to declare the Truckers are associated with criminal activity, with allegedly sufficient evidence, evoking the Criminal Code 490.8. This will soften the backlash for GoFundMe and enable the FBI to track GiveSendGo, to assure, for the moment, the money goes nowhere.

Keep in mind, the White House dictates what Trudeau does. I see little difference between the 51st State (Canada) versus say New York. Both need a lot of work, methinks.

View PostHank, on 13 February 2022 - 07:08 PM, said:

Ah, but the Government obtained a ruling from a judge to declare the Truckers are associated with criminal activity, with allegedly sufficient evidence, evoking the Criminal Code 490.8. This will soften the backlash for GoFundMe and enable the FBI to track GiveSendGo, to assure, for the moment, the money goes nowhere.

Keep in mind, the White House dictates what Trudeau does. I see little difference between the 51st State (Canada) versus say New York. Both need a lot of work, methinks.

That depends on how much of the bullshit you believe. Judges especially in ontario are bought and paid for because if they don’t tow the line of the narrative in place by the government they lose their jobs. By the logic of such allegations anyone protesting BLM was an antifa terrorist and with much more "evidence" to support such a claim since far more crime in terms of property damage/violence was committed. Not only that but in shit holes like seattle became a true occupation with the goal being to literally occupy a portion of the city as a retardedly self proclaimed sovereign state.

Logic would dictate that the freedom convoy has demonstrated peacefully long enough as a whole indicating a tiny minority that jumped on the bandwagon for other nefarious reasons has nothing do to with the goals of the protest nor were any of the funds being forwarded to these individuals.

Of course all the left wing scum bags are still grasping at straws to label the movement a laundry list of demonstrably false over used insults. Highly predictable and par for the course for these lunatics especially the likes of smear campeigns I wouldn't even wipe my ass with from CBC/CNN/the washington post.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 13 February 2022 - 09:16 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostSangman, on 13 February 2022 - 04:35 PM, said:

>Unironically linking fAcT cHeCkErS

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 14 February 2022 - 01:13 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostAvenger, on 13 February 2022 - 09:12 PM, said:

That depends on how much of the bullshit you believe. Judges especially in ontario are bought and paid for because if they don’t tow the line of the narrative in place by the government they lose their jobs. By the logic of such allegations anyone protesting BLM was an antifa terrorist and with much more "evidence" to support such a claim since far more crime in terms of property damage/violence was committed. Not only that but in shit holes like seattle became a true occupation with the goal being to literally occupy a portion of the city as a retardedly self proclaimed sovereign state.

Logic would dictate that the freedom convoy has demonstrated peacefully long enough as a whole indicating a tiny minority that jumped on the bandwagon for other nefarious reasons has nothing do to with the goals of the protest nor were any of the funds being forwarded to these individuals.

Of course all the left wing scum bags are still grasping at straws to label the movement a laundry list of demonstrably false over used insults. Highly predictable and par for the course for these lunatics especially the likes of smear campeigns I wouldn't even wipe my ass with from CBC/CNN/the washington post.

It’s not what is rational, it’s how deep and corrupt the governments act. Of course, the Canadian judge is bought and paid for. All I try to do is show it.
Meanwhile GiveSendGo has been hacked and the donator’s data are with the FBI now. Thus the US started their brand of totalitarianism. No matter where you live, you better start ehm, doing your part. :)

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSangman, on 13 February 2022 - 04:35 PM, said:

Probably complete bullshit

on both sides of the aisle

the data for the study was cherry-picked, incomplete, and depended on the speculation of 'what-ifs'

lockdowns for a disease with an average survival rate of over 98% was complete bullshit in the first place.
it did ruin economies, jobs, small businesses, etc
it did shift more wealth away from the middle and lower classes to the rich elites
there was a large increase in suicide rates and drug abuse related deaths across many countries
it did kill tens, maybe even hundreds of thousands of people in 3rd world countries - mostly children, and mostly due to starvation and not getting medicine for other more dangerous diseases and health conditions

sure, the 'john hopkins' study relies on speculation
but the actual destruction caused by the lockdowns is verifiable

to be clear, I have zero qualms about you pointing out shady bullshit that is fodder for people who are quick to leap on it for confirmation bias reasons
your source isn't exactly 'reliable and unbiased' though

This post has been edited by Forge: 14 February 2022 - 09:32 AM

That's fair

• banned!

I don't read half the shit I post on here, so you can downvote me too. I do enjoy the discussions that are produced, though.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

View PostHank, on 14 February 2022 - 06:49 AM, said:

It’s not what is rational, it’s how deep and corrupt the governments act. Of course, the Canadian judge is bought and paid for. All I try to do is show it.
Meanwhile GiveSendGo has been hacked and the donator’s data are with the FBI now. Thus the US started their brand of totalitarianism. No matter where you live, you better start ehm, doing your part. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if it was hacked by the FBI on request of the canadian libtard government. They're desperate for funds right now and have significant financial motivation to hand out as many monetary fines as possible. I'm sure they'll find a way to issue citations to anyone on canadian soil backing the convoy under some draconian fantasy "aiding white supremacist" hate act nonsense. The completely unnecessary "$800,000 a day" being spent right now for policing in cesspool ottawa alone isn't going to pay for itself.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 14 February 2022 - 12:35 PM

View PostSangman, on 14 February 2022 - 12:03 PM, said:

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Yup. Their called "liberal politicans".

This post has been edited by Avenger: 14 February 2022 - 12:36 PM

If you needed any more proof over just how pathetic the left leaning parasites crying about the freedom convoy are:

LMFAO

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options