Duke4.net Forums: Tileart from Blood and Redneck Rampage - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tileart from Blood and Redneck Rampage

So, Im trying to get some of the art from Blood and Redneck Rampage. Just little things here and there that I want to use.

Where can I buy the grp files for these two games? Or are they available for download somewhere and if so, can they be used in eduke32 like Duke or Nam?

Also, I was wondering if there was anything like the Doom wad converter like the old Duke had. I want to take some art from there, too.

This post has been edited by Ottopartz460: 05 March 2020 - 01:06 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

1. You can buy Redneck Rampage Collection on GOG. Don't buy the Steam releases as they charge the same for individual games.
2. Unfortunately the only way to buy Blood digitally now is the bastardised Fresh Supply release. However its files still work in source ports.
3. EDuke32 can't run Redneck Rampage or Blood. You can use NukeYKT's RedNukem and NBlood which are built upon EDuke32 technology, or M210's BuildGDX

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 05 March 2020 - 03:29 AM

User is offline   ViDi 

2. Haven't they included (goodies) the original as well?

This post has been edited by ViDi: 05 March 2020 - 09:59 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Yes, but you still have to pay twice the old price for it

View PostPhredreeke, on 05 March 2020 - 03:28 AM, said:

1. You can buy Redneck Rampage Collection on GOG. Don't buy the Steam releases as they charge the same for individual games.
2. Unfortunately the only way to buy Blood digitally now is the bastardised Fresh Supply release. However its files still work in source ports.
3. EDuke32 can't run Redneck Rampage or Blood. You can use NukeYKT's RedNukem and NBlood which are built upon EDuke32 technology, or M210's BuildGDX

thanks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options