Duke4.net Forums: [Fixed] eduke32 is unable to detect the current screen resolution on first entering the video menu - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Fixed] eduke32 is unable to detect the current screen resolution on first entering the video menu  "Really minor thing but keeps throwing me off"

As the title says, as of r8533, at least on single-monitor configurations, the first time you enter "Options > Display Setup > Video Mode" ingame after launch, the game will not detect the current resolution, and instead select the native screen resolution.

For instance, if I set the window size to 1280x960 in the launch menu, and my native resolution is 1920x1080, the game will always select 1920x1080 the first time you enter the video mode screen after launch.
However, it will properly select the current resolution if you exit this menu and re-enter it.

This was introduced in r8063. Prior to this the game was able to detect the current screen resolution properly on first entry.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Alright, this one is fixed locally now and will be fixed in SVN later.

Can confirm fixed with r8572

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options