Duke4.net Forums: .ART file stopped working - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

.ART file stopped working

User is offline   11bush 

#1

I was making a small change to an art file, and when I went back into Mapster it wasn't recognizing it. I even tried reverting back to an older one and still had the same results, which sucks, because my map is totally reliant on that file. has anyone experienced anything like that?
0

User is offline   brullov 

  • BAZINGA!

#2

Did you check with another ART files? Yours can be corrupted.
0

User is online   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #3

Could you provide some more information so that we can troubleshoot the problem you are experiencing? Please post a mapster32.log file from a session where you expect to see the ART file working but it does not. Also please post the path and means by which you are loading the ART file.
0

User is offline   11bush 

#4

I got it figured out, thanks a lot for the quick replies though!
It seems that BAFed somehow changed the numbers in the file so I had two different art files with the same tile numbers which was causing all kinds of wacky problems.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options