Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Mobile (not 3D) for Android - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Mobile (not 3D) for Android  "First Duke Nukem side-scroller mobile game on Android devices"

Hello, everyone! I search all over the Internet and can’t find the Android version of the side-scroller Duke Nukem Mobile (not 3D) game. Duke Wikia says that such a version exists: https://dukenukem.fa...ke_Nukem_Mobile , and even gives a dead link to the Android Market: https://market.andro...ks.android.duke . Please help me find this game in .apk!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_20191222_012100.jpg

This post has been edited by VicemanUral: 21 December 2019 - 12:24 PM

User is offline   necroslut 

I have never heard it was released for Android before, but I have the older Java version somewhere.... It was pretty terrible though, even if the pixel art was kinda nice.

User is offline   t800 

Heh, I remember playing this little thing way back on my old Nokia. :lol:
Quite simple arcade shootemup, nothing out of ordinary for its time. But this sadly reminds me, that we will never see light of port for Duke3D on Android. Oh, well...

Anyways, I have never before heard about Android port of it. But you could try this free Java emulator for Android. It works pretty well, it even can simulate classic phone number keypad with function keys. But it requires bit of fiddling around with settings until all things work properly. Good luck!

User is offline   necroslut 

I remember there was at one point a Kickstarter for an updated remake of this game, for iPhones and possibly Android. It didn't come anywhere close to meeting its goal so the game was never made. Could this be were this information originates?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options