🔥Grand Old Party🔥  "pure fire"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Physical removal is necessary.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View Postjimmy is a stupid fuck, on 16 July 2020 - 07:37 PM, said:

Physical removal is necessary.

Stalin, Mao, and Tito, all of which are leftist fanatics would kindly agree with you.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 16 July 2020 - 09:17 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I read this and found it mostly depressing.

https://www.theatlan...illance/614197/

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

View PostDanukem, on 30 July 2020 - 08:12 PM, said:

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

artificial intelligence that detects wrong-think in real time and cancels it?
you mean twitter?

Can't some good news come out of China? They've had what, flooding, plagues of locusts, disease, and aren't they still in lockdown?
But let's be honest, this tech is probably already in use in some form by some other governments, its just some governments don't throw their violations of human rights around like China does.

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 31 July 2020 - 02:24 PM, said:

Can't some good news come out of China? They've had what, flooding, plagues of locusts, disease, and aren't they still in lockdown?
But let's be honest, this tech is probably already in use in some form by some other governments, its just some governments don't throw their violations of human rights around like China does.

In "some form" yes, and it's probably going to get much worse as the technology spreads. That's why it's depressing. In some ways what they are doing to the Uighurs is worse than making them honest political prisoners (although there are plenty of those as well). They will do the same to any Chinese or anyone else if they feel the need.

Spoiler

User is offline   Hank 

China gave us porcelain, paper, gun powder and most importantly Won Ton Soup.
Obviously, they’ll be the first to perfect Big Brother.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Posted Image

Source

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Who here wants to take responsibility for it? I'll split the cash with you 50/50.

• Balls of Steel Forever

Trump and one of his cronies are sabotaging the USPS to reduce or eliminate the possibility of mail in voting.
Which ease of voting is necessary especially during the corona virus when a large number of people don't want
to risk their lives when they shouldn't have to.

All I can hope for is that after this election cycle the ability to do something like this along with most presidential powers can be no longer up to the president.
The President should be a bully pulpit, educating the masses on the state of the USA, and that is all.
That way it encourages the senate and the house to not spend time with their fingers up their asses
And that Trump is no longer in the picture along with Russia's blackmail being broadcast on national television.

I really hate fascists and Trump is proving to be just another one of them.

And us never altering the obviously fucked up system that allowed a miscreant like him to be in a place of power
needs to change.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 16 August 2020 - 01:29 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Well you literally support fascists so I don't see why you would have a problem with that.

Mail-in voting is a scam. Last election, Democrats were literally showing up at people's doors and taking their absentee ballots on the spot. If voting is that important to you then show up in person or shut up.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostR A D A Я, on 16 August 2020 - 03:27 AM, said:

Well you literally support fascists so I don't see why you would have a problem with that.

A communist dictator is not a fascist.
I have already said a semi direct democracy would be the best option for our current government.

And everyone in the U.S. supports fascism,
gotta get our oil somehow.

And when you're one of the most powerful countries in the world,
you should lead by example,
fascism is not an example our country should lead by.

View PostR A D A Я, on 16 August 2020 - 03:27 AM, said:

Mail-in voting is a scam. Last election, Democrats were literally showing up at people's doors and taking their absentee ballots on the spot. If voting is that important to you then show up in person or shut up.

There is no proof of Mail-in voting being a scam.
Ease of voting allows more people to vote.

There are people who physically or mentally can not go outside or it is very difficult to go outside their homes, should they not have the right to vote?
Should those that are severely at risk for being maimed by the corona virus risk their lives to place a vote?
Should active duty deployed military not be able to vote either?
Why should voting be made more difficult?

The only reason voting should be made more difficult is so less people can vote,
less people means a poorer representation of the current populace.

democracy is sposed to be based upon an accurate representation of the people.

Denying the ability to acquire an accurate representation in any form is absolute bull.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 16 August 2020 - 09:33 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostThe Overman, on 16 August 2020 - 09:28 AM, said:

A communist dictator is not a fascist.

Guess again. The real political spectrum:

Posted Image

I have already said a semi direct democracy would be the best option for our current government.

And everyone in the U.S. supports fascism,
gotta get our oil somehow.

I'm not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the greatest democracy the world has ever known. This is real freedom: freedom to own property, make a profit, make your life. Our government has limited power by design. The separation of powers acknowledges the petty ambitions of individuals; that’s its strength, because a system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders. Perhaps certain qualities are an inseparable part of human nature, but the mark of the educated man is the suppression of these qualities in favor of better ones. The same is true of civilization.

And when you're one of the most powerful countries in the world,
you should lead by example,
fascism is not an example our country should lead by.

Then stop jacking off to Tito dude.

There is no proof of Mail-in voting being a scam.
Ease of voting allows more people to vote.

There are people who physically or mentally can not go outside or it is very difficult to go outside their homes, should they not have the right to vote?
Should those that are severely at risk for being maimed by the corona virus risk their lives to place a vote?
Should active duty deployed military not be able to vote either?
Why should voting be made more difficult?

The only reason voting should be made more difficult is so less people can vote,
less people means a poorer representation of the current populace.

democracy is sposed to be based upon an accurate representation of the people.

Denying the ability to acquire an accurate representation in any form is absolute bull.

If you're going to make excuses on how you can't find any means to make it to your ballot box (driving, walking, biking, riding the bus, etc.) then don't vote.

Guest_Bubble Gum Chewer_*

View PostPhredreeke, on 04 August 2020 - 12:53 PM, said:

That's one way to troll people irl.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostR A D A Я, on 16 August 2020 - 09:52 AM, said:

I'm not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the greatest democracy the world has ever known. This is real freedom: freedom to own property, make a profit, make your life. Our government has limited power by design. The separation of powers acknowledges the petty ambitions of individuals; that’s its strength, because a system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders. Perhaps certain qualities are an inseparable part of human nature, but the mark of the educated man is the suppression of these qualities in favor of better ones. The same is true of civilization.

lol, my dad can't work because of his disability and makes $800 a month and that's all he lives off of.
That must be freedom.

The rich being able to work 0 hours a day,
and the poor and the middle class being forced to work more than 0 hours a day,
must also be freedom.

Guess again. The real political spectrum:

Posted Image

The Idea that Anarchy is separate from fascism is idiotic.

Then stop jacking off to Tito dude.

I don't know but preventing genocide, uniting a nation, and holding your own against an even worse dictatorship are kind of good things.
He did some horrible shit, but stating that America is not at all responsible for also doing horrible shit by financially supporting countries that do such things is blind and ignorant.
Also I jack off to Rousseau alot more, like alot alot more.

If you're going to make excuses on how you can't find any means to make it to your ballot box (driving, walking, biking, riding the bus, etc.) then don't vote.

I'm going to vote because physically and mentally I can.

Making voting more difficult for certain people is not what democracy is about.
Democracy is about encouraging as many people as possible to vote,
discriminating against certain groups by not allowing mail in voting is absolutely despicable.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 16 August 2020 - 12:54 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostThe Overman, on 16 August 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

lol, my dad can't work because of his disability and makes $800 a month and that's all he lives off of.
That must be freedom.

The rich being able to work 0 hours a day,
and the poor and the middle class being forced to work more than 0 hours a day,
must also be freedom.

You literally just said your dad can't work. He works zero hours a day too. Our corrupt social programs and taxes is what enables people to not work, both rich and poor alike. It's simple numbers. Big companies pay like 2% percent tax, while you and me, we pay like 20%. It's the tax code that makes sure big bureaucracy gets bigger and people have no power. All taxes are social engineering. That's always been their real purpose. What happens is that politicians get money from big companies, then they push forward free money programs to buy votes, so all the social engineering is for making companies even bigger. Like I said, it's simple numbers.

The Idea that Anarchy is separate from fascism is idiotic.

Because you don't know what "anarchy" or "fascism" is.

I don't know but preventing genocide, uniting a nation, and holding your own against an even worse dictatorship are kind of good things.
He did some horrible shit, but stating that America is not at all responsible for also doing horrible shit by financially supporting countries that do such things is blind and ignorant.
Also I jack off to Rousseau alot more, like alot alot more.

As a Romanian, I know of people who spent time in Yugoslavian prison camps. This is commie propoganda.

I'm going to vote because physically and mentally I can.

Making voting more difficult for certain people is not what democracy is about.
Democracy is about encouraging as many people as possible to vote,
discriminating against certain groups by not allowing mail in voting is absolutely despicable.

You're being dense. Mail-in voting is a left-wing attempt to enhance voter fraud.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostR A D A Я, on 16 August 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:

Because you don't know what "anarchy" or "fascism" is.

True anarchy does not exist.
True communism does not exist.

all anarchy does is give immediate leverage for radicals and fascists to exploit those underneath them.
There are fascists in "communism" there are obviously fascists in dictatorships and monarchies.
There are only people who want to be fascists in democracies.

The main difference between a "commie" fascist and a fascist
Is that communist fascism is supreme control by one leader.

and fascism is more of an oligarchy where the "supreme" ruler receives favors from corporations, large companies, and powerful people and in return such dictator, monarch
or whoever gives such corporation, company, or person some form of preferential treatment.

Corporations and people in powerful positions can overpower and strong arm a fascist dictator.

There is very little strong arming when the leader owns everything in a communist state.

You literally just said your dad can't work. He works zero hours a day too. Our corrupt social programs and taxes is what enables people to not work, both rich and poor alike. It's simple numbers. Big companies pay like 2% percent tax, while you and me, we pay like 20%. It's the tax code that makes sure big bureaucracy gets bigger and people have no power. All taxes are social engineering. That's always been their real purpose. What happens is that politicians get money from big companies, then they push forward free money programs to buy votes, so all the social engineering is for making companies even bigger. Like I said, it's simple numbers.

I can agree with that.
I just don't see a way in fixing the corruption without some sort of sweeping change.

The difference between my dad working, and the rich working.
Is that one day my dad could hurt someone or himself due to any level of stress,
as it has happened many a time before.

And he does not make anywhere near the U.S. living wage,
forcing him to live with family as he would financially not be able to live on his own,
so obviously there is no attainable financial comfort or freedom at all for him.

The rich some of them with a handful of years experience to attain their wealth,
are financially comfortable.

They are financially comfortable in a handful of years,
while the severely disabled besides people like myself who got very lucky in the U.S. with military disability,
may never see even a basic level of financial comfort or freedom.

And normal people work 20-40 years instead of a handful to see a basic level of financial comfort or financial freedom.

It's just fucked.

As a Romanian, I know of people who spent time in Yugoslavian prison camps. This is commie propoganda.

Being an enemy of the united states is also pretty horrible if you're not a u.s. citizen.

81000 people were tortured under the phoenix program in Vietnam

You can look up US torture and find a reviling amount of info on the subject.

In essence I'm trying to say that a country that does not support such evils on their own land should not
practice such evils elsewhere and should not encourage such practices by financially supporting such countries that do such things.

You're being dense. Mail-in voting is a left-wing attempt to enhance voter fraud.

You have the ability to believe what you want to believe.
There's just not a large amount of evidence to support that statement.

Yes, the government could be purposefully hiding it,
but over the last 20 years there hasn't been a whistle blower with evidence to support such a statement

This post has been edited by The Overman: 16 August 2020 - 04:10 PM

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

As a Romanian

Go back to your country!!!

I love how the line between your actual personality and a Deus Ex character is now completely blurred.

This post has been edited by Cartaphallus: 16 August 2020 - 08:13 PM

User is online   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

User is offline   Hank 

^ It is not a fraud; you know this could only be proven after the election, anyway.

But the push by the democrats is, well, questionable. Let's change the word fraud to irresponsible Covid-19 Con stances.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/81620
Here we have Pelosi accusing the post master to infringe in the election. What an asinine show for the masses! Even if he does it, he risks pro Trump votes as well. Oops.
In NY, the last election showed 65k of invalid mailed in ballots, some were disqualified by missing a stamp, or coming in too late.
The post sucks during Christmas. Now the post is expected to deliver high volume mail, in time, for the elections, because people are too scared to leave their home.
Even Dr. Fauci suggests to go out to vote.

This post has been edited by Hank: 16 August 2020 - 10:01 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

Whether you believe in a conspiracy or not, the fact that we are even having this discussion is proof of the precipitous decline of America. In the latter part of the 20th century we were the world's preeminent superpower who could send men to the moon, now we are a nation of sore losers and crybabies who can't even deliver mail.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

We didn't go to the moon.

User is online   ck3D 

Speaking of Uyghur Muslims used as forced labor in China more specifically, I ran into these the other day:

https://www.sundaygu...s-forced-labour

New Delhi: The Chinese government is forcing thousands of its Uyghur Muslim citizens to work as “forced labour” in hundreds of factories across Chinese cities, according to a report published by an Australian think tank in March this year.

The report released by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) titled “Uyghurs for Sale” stated that big, well-known global companies in the field of clothing, technology and automotive sectors like Abercrombie & Fitch, Amazon, GAP, H&M, Nike, Jack & Jones, Sharp, Siemens, Skechers, ASUS, Apple, Samsung, Huawei, BMW, Volkswagen, Sony, Polo Ralph Lauren, Puma, Victoria’s Secret, Vivo, among others, are using Uyghur Muslims as “forced labour” in their factories in China.

According to the report, these minority labour forces in China are being supplied in a systematic way under the revived and exploitative government-led labour transfer scheme to Chinese factories outside the Xinjiang province in China where this community of Muslims live.

“The ASPI has identified 27 factories in nine Chinese provinces that are using Uyghur labour transferred from Xinjiang since 2017. Those factories claim to be part of the supply chain of 83 well-known global brands. Between 2017 and 2019, we estimate that at least 80,000 Uyghurs were transferred out of Xinjiang and assigned to factories through labour transfer programmes under a Central government policy known as ‘Xinjiang Aid’,” the report said.

The factories in which these Uyghur Muslims are made to work form a major chunk of the supply chain of these big brands. For example, in January 2020, around 600 ethnic minority workers from Xinjiang were employed at Qingdao Taekwang Shoes Co. Ltd, which makes shoes for the American company Nike. The workforce in this factory are mostly Uyghur women from Hotan and Kashgar towns in China, which are remote parts of southern Xinjiang that the Chinese government has described as “backward” and “disturbed by religious extremism”.

The report also mentions that it had investigated into the Haoyuanpeng Clothing Manufacturing Co. Ltd, which has a strategic partnership with global companies like the Italian-South Korean fashion label Fila, German sportswear companies Adidas and Puma and Nike for manufacturing clothes and found that it was part of the “Xinjiang Aid” and had been receiving “forced labour”.

https://www.aspi.org...rt/uyghurs-sale

In January 2020, around 600 ethnic minority workers from Xinjiang were employed at Qingdao Taekwang Shoes Co. Ltd (青岛泰光制鞋有限公司 ).48 Taekwang’s primary customer is the American multinational company Nike Incorporated. The Xinjiang workers are mostly Uyghur women from Hotan and Kashgar prefectures, which are remote parts of southern Xinjiang that the Chinese government has described as ‘backward’ and ‘disturbed by religious extremism’.

At the factory, the Uyghur labourers make Nike shoes during the day. In the evening, they attend a night school where they study Mandarin, sing the Chinese national anthem and receive ‘vocational training’ and ‘patriotic education’. The curriculum closely mirrors that of Xinjiang’s ‘re-education camps’.

The sprawling Taekwang factory compound is located in Laixi City, to the north of Qingdao in China’s Shandong province, and is owned by the Taekwang Group, a South Korean chemical and textile conglomerate (chaebol). Taekwang’s Laixi factory is one of the largest manufacturers of shoes for Nike, producing more than seven million pairs for the American brand annually.

In all, ASPI’s research has identified 82 foreign and Chinese companies directly or indirectly benefiting from the use of Uyghur workers outside Xinjiang through potentially abusive labour transfer programs as recently as 2019: Abercrombie & Fitch, Acer, Adidas, Alstom, Amazon, Apple, ASUS, BAIC Motor, BMW, Bombardier, Bosch, BYD, Calvin Klein, Candy, Carter’s, Cerruti 1881, Changan Automobile, Cisco, CRRC, Dell, Electrolux, Fila, Founder Group, GAC Group (automobiles), Gap, Geely Auto, General Motors, Google, Goertek, H&M, Haier, Hart Schaffner Marx, Hisense, Hitachi, HP, HTC, Huawei, iFlyTek, Jack & Jones, Jaguar, Japan Display Inc., L.L.Bean, Lacoste, Land Rover, Lenovo, LG, Li-Ning, Mayor, Meizu, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Mitsumi, Nike, Nintendo, Nokia, Oculus, Oppo, Panasonic, Polo Ralph Lauren, Puma, Roewe, SAIC Motor, Samsung, SGMW, Sharp, Siemens, Skechers, Sony, TDK, Tommy Hilfiger, Toshiba, Tsinghua Tongfang, Uniqlo, Victoria’s Secret, Vivo, Volkswagen, Xiaomi, Zara, Zegna, ZTE. Some brands are linked with multiple factories.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 17 August 2020 - 01:05 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

People who constantly harp on about fascism and "new holocausts" and other insane liberal paranoias (there are insane conservative paranoias as well) are very suspiciously quiet on the Uyghur issue, at least here in America. To me that is just proof of how corporations court the left so that they ignore things that make the corporations a lot of money, anti-corporate ideals have seriously waned since the 90s.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 17 August 2020 - 01:19 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

View PostThe Overman, on 16 August 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

and fascism is more of an oligarchy where the "supreme" ruler receives favors from corporations, large companies, and powerful people and in return such dictator, monarch
or whoever gives such corporation, company, or person some form of preferential treatment.

https://www.forbes.c...n/#3bbfc37641d5

User is offline   Hank 

View PostDanukem, on 16 August 2020 - 11:00 PM, said:

Whether you believe in a conspiracy or not, the fact that we are even having this discussion is proof of the precipitous decline of America. In the latter part of the 20th century we were the world's preeminent superpower who could send men to the moon, now we are a nation of sore losers and crybabies who can't even deliver mail.

Wut? The US is still wealthy. The US is still number one.
Trump used a misleading word: fraud, about vote by mail. No one asked what he meant by it. Pelosi jumps on it and wants an investigation, on fraud. That’s all. It’s the usual mudslinging election fever. I love it. It’s free entertainment. And I attack old hags whenever possible; OR I too am biased. :)

Should have added this to my previous post for a round up.
https://www.npr.org/...eed-to-know#GOP
Election experts are also skeptical that states, especially ones used to only mailing and receiving a small number of mail ballots, could effectively scale up their operations in time for November. Such changes usually take states years, if not decades.

This post has been edited by Hank: 17 August 2020 - 10:31 AM

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostJimmy, on 17 August 2020 - 01:18 AM, said:

People who constantly harp on about fascism and "new holocausts" and other insane liberal paranoias (there are insane conservative paranoias as well) are very suspiciously quiet on the Uyghur issue, at least here in America. To me that is just proof of how corporations court the left so that they ignore things that make the corporations a lot of money, anti-corporate ideals have seriously waned since the 90s.

And given that BLM is supposedly against slavery,
and yet doesn't even vaguely address modern slavery of africans in africa is absolutely nonsensical.

View PostPhredreeke, on 17 August 2020 - 07:37 AM, said:

Political turmoil like anarchy gives rise to fascists and radical dictators who want to abuse the system and exploit those underneath them.
The more turmoil and in this case hatred towards the incumbent president in America
the more we are blind to political corruption and the more we enable those who want to subjugate the poor and middle class
for the sake of the wallet of the filthy rich, their own wallet, and the wallet of the politicians under them.

We are given this "choice" to vote and in all due reality the either way we vote,
it's not the people who win,
it's always the corporations.

And no senator or house member is going to speak against such corruption
because almost all of them partake or gain something from it themselves.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 17 August 2020 - 02:03 PM

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options