• Let's go Brandon!

"Why do the people who murdered the Christ not believe in him?"

Lmfao

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

"Why do the people who murdered the Christ not believe in him?"

Lmfao

That's a low blow. Virtually no Jews today would advocate murdering Christ; hard to say how many at the time did, either -- the politics of the leadership don't necessarily represent the masses.

Also, it sounds like you are advocating that one shares responsibility for a crime because some other people did it whom you have a group association with.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

A low blow, sure. But they deny Christ by virtue of being Jewish. Of course I'm speaking strictly of the religion. The bad actors in their community love to play this religion/ethnicity game despite how much suffering it causes for their people.

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 24 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

A low blow, sure. But they deny Christ by virtue of being Jewish.

There's no disputing that Jews deny Christ's divinity; I'm just trying to steer us away from smearing groups of people. When you say "the people who murdered..." when referring to Jews, it sure sounds like you are saying that all Jews are responsible for murdering Christ. I'm trying to keep this thread clean so that we can establish that a civil political discussion is possible on duke4.net

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I was just being sardonic because that article was ridiculous.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

I was just being sardonic because that article was ridiculous.

With gems like this.

Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the land is inhabited by a majority of world Jewry, a situation which has not existed since 300 BCE. During the time of Ezra, when the majority of Jews remained in Babylon, prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets – Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.

Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had ended, and thus could not be a prophet.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Imagine putting God inside a box like that. Christians do the same shit. Is Kanye West not a prophet of God? What is the purpose of a prophet except to spread the Christ Consciousness?

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 24 November 2019 - 03:07 PM

User is offline   Mark 

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

... Obama smells like sulfur...

Remember the fun people had with this movie character devil? :lol:

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: devil in movie.jpg

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

That was not intentional

That actor played religious figures in other TV shows

He doesn't really look like Obama

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Imagine putting God inside a box like that. Christians do the same shit. Is Kanye West not a prophet of God? What is the purpose of a prophet except to spread the Christ Consciousness?

Kanye West could have had a real conversion... or he could be delusional and starting his own cult.

The important thing here is to not jump on the bandwagon. Why do we have to exalt Kanye so hastily? Somebody like him is extremely volatile and could flip on a dime. Let's just wait and see. If he's still putting out exclusively gospel albums in 30 years, then that's a good sign he was indeed transformed.

We shouldn't forget though that even if he is now a saved Christian, he still has a whole life of spiritual growth and maturity to live. After all, he's only half way read Ephesians.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostFox, on 24 November 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

That was not intentional

That's kind of the point of synchronicity.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 24 November 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

Kanye West could have had a real conversion... or he could be delusional and starting his own cult.

Conversion? Kanye said Jesus walks fifteen years ago.

The important thing here is to not jump on the bandwagon. Why do we have to exalt Kanye so hastily?

The number one record across the world exalted Christ. When was the last time that happened?

Somebody like him is extremely volatile and could flip on a dime. Let's just wait and see. If he's still putting out exclusively gospel albums in 30 years, then that's a good sign he was indeed transformed.

He's been a professing Christian for his entire career. Are we to judge him for his failings? They strengthen his testimony. He talks about this all the time. He publicly has admitted to his own worst sins.

We shouldn't forget though that even if he is now a saved Christian, he still has a whole life of spiritual growth and maturity to live. After all, he's only half way read Ephesians.

What have you been hearin' from the Christians? They'll be the first one to judge me.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostTrooper Dan, on 24 November 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

When you say "the people who murdered..." when referring to Jews,

'they' being the Pharisees, the elites.
They didn't appreciate being exposed or having their pizza laundering table flipped over

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

Conversion? Kanye said Jesus walks fifteen years ago.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

The number one record across the world exalted Christ. When was the last time that happened?

Why is this important?

He's been a professing Christian for his entire career. Are we to judge him for his failings? They strengthen his testimony. He talks about this all the time. He publicly has admitted to his own worst sins.

Kanye clearly had a spiritual awakening sometime this year (everybody wanted Yandhi, then Jesus Christ did the laundry). He's always talked about God in the past because he obviously has a religious background (arguin' with my dad and he told me it ain't Christ-like), but it's very clear he wasn't a serious "Christian". If something actually happened to Kanye (Keyword: IF), I suspect he became a born-again Christian this year, ergo, actually saved.

What have you been hearin' from the Christians? They'll be the first one to judge me.

I deserve all the criticism you got
If that's all the love you have, that's all you got
To sing of change, you think I'm joking
To praise His name, you ask what I'm smoking
Yes, I understand your reluctancy, yeah
But I have a request, you see
Don't throw me up, lay your hands on me
Please, pray for me

Kanye knows he's volatile.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 24 November 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

a civil political discussion is possible on duke4.net

A pantomime of trivialities is possible, nothing more.

Even the outhouse is obscenely and offensively civil compared to the truth of the situation.

This post has been edited by OccludeOlgaOculus: 25 November 2019 - 08:14 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostOccludeOlga, on 25 November 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

A pantomime of trivialities is possible, nothing more.

Pantomime is underrated.

Even the outhouse is obscenely and offensively civil compared to the truth of the situation.

Spoken like a true warrior of social justice.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 24 November 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Of course. But you don't know God's plan for Kanye. I believe now is the Will phase for Kanye. That is my prayer.

Why is this important?

The Gospel must be spread. Kanye is spreading it to a subculture entirely devoid of Christ. Mad props to Clipse (from my local VA Beach ayyyy!) for backing their brother up. There is a renewal of Christ in Hip-Hop just beginning. This is important. Hip-Hop has become extremely satanic in the past five years, even with pop songs openly promoting suicide and other evil shit. Kanye is trying to stop that. That's God's work at play, man. If you know Kanye's career, you know he ended up being Jay-Z's right hand man. Think about that. He's the biggest Hip-Hop artist in the world. He knocked Jay-Z off the throne, Nas couldn't even do that. Kanye was so big he could have been the Beast of the Hip-Hop world. That's what he was groomed to be. But he gave the Beast indigestion instead, because that was God's plan. Future proves past. This is not only important but critically important.

Kanye clearly had a spiritual awakening sometime this year (everybody wanted Yandhi, then Jesus Christ did the laundry). He's always talked about God in the past because he obviously has a religious background (arguin' with my dad and he told me it ain't Christ-like), but it's very clear he wasn't a serious "Christian". If something actually happened to Kanye (Keyword: IF), I suspect he became a born-again Christian this year, ergo, actually saved.

God's plan.

I deserve all the criticism you got
If that's all the love you have, that's all you got
To sing of change, you think I'm joking
To praise His name, you ask what I'm smoking
Yes, I understand your reluctancy, yeah
But I have a request, you see
Don't throw me up, lay your hands on me
Please, pray for me

Kanye knows he's volatile.

The volatility is what makes him such a powerful asset for God. He has the strength to say what must be said.

Do you know why he wants you to pray for him? He betrayed his position in the devil's kingdom.

I know yall are white as fuck so you need me to bring you up to speed on what some of these subtle phrases actually mean to black people like me in the track Hands On.

Cut out all the lights, He the light
Got pulled over, see the brights
What you doin' on the street at night?
Wonder if they're gonna read your rights
Thirteenth Amendment, three strikes
Made a left when I should've made a right

This has a triple meaning. The base meaning refers to the few lines before about getting pulled over by the police, it's something you would tell a cop if you were driving erratically or did something wrong in the road.

It's also commentary on how he regrets being a progressive liberal in the past.

But furthermore
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
Don't forget the line from Follow God "I'm just trying to find, l've been looking for a new way. I'm just really trying not to really do the fool way."

Told God last time on life
Told the devil that I'm going on a strike
Told the devil when I see him, on sight
I've been working for you my whole life

"On life" means he's telling God that if he fails God could take his life. It's a promise. He's for Him now. "On sight" is a ghetto warning. It means if I see you I'm gonna fuck you up. It's his challenge to the devil.

The Outhouse is absolutely the most civil part of this forum.

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 25 November 2019 - 09:09 PM

View PostTrooper Dan, on 25 November 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Pantomime is underrated.

Agreed, when our cultural leadership stopped pantomiming and started encouraging the plebs to live according to their Eyes Wide Shut morality, the kids were toast.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 25 November 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Spoken like a true warrior of social justice.

I own a machete. That is my only weapon aside from the random things to bludgeon or stab that can be found anywhere people are.

It has brought great justice to my back yard's overgrowth and helped develop a thriving social commune of squirrels, cats, and an opossum.

I've been patiently watching the many of you lovely folk catch up to my 9/11/2001 coming out of surgery self... after missing the whole day under anesthesia... realizing the whole world had gone LUNATIC believing obvious nonsense. I mean when Silverstein announced that Epstein pulled it himself I knew we were in for a rough couple decades of GOP pantomime.

This post has been edited by OccludeOlga'sOcculus: 25 November 2019 - 10:23 PM

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

Man, where'd you dig that one up Forge? I understand the site link but that's not well spread even among the things he is known for. I had to put in some elbow grease for it.

This post has been edited by OccludeOlga'sOcculus: 25 November 2019 - 10:16 PM

User is offline   Forge 

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Posted Image

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostJesus is King, on 25 November 2019 - 08:50 PM, said:

The Gospel must be spread. Kanye is spreading it to a subculture entirely devoid of Christ. Mad props to Clipse (from my local VA Beach ayyyy!) for backing their brother up. There is a renewal of Christ in Hip-Hop just beginning. This is important. Hip-Hop has become extremely satanic in the past five years, even with pop songs openly promoting suicide and other evil shit. Kanye is trying to stop that. That's God's work at play, man.

You know I actually don't have a problem with this. Kanye could be a great witness to his hip-hop friends in his elite circle. What I'm talking about though are Christians who think we should elevate Kanye to a position of global spokesmanship within Christianity. This in my opinion is foolish, and frankly hypocritical especially coming from Protestant Christians. I don't want Kanye to be a spokesman for Christians any more than I want the Pope to be a spokesman. There are no spokesmen, just witnesses who should proclaim the Gospel at every level of society.

If you know Kanye's career, you know he ended up being Jay-Z's right hand man. Think about that. He's the biggest Hip-Hop artist in the world. He knocked Jay-Z off the throne, Nas couldn't even do that. Kanye was so big he could have been the Beast of the Hip-Hop world. That's what he was groomed to be. But he gave the Beast indigestion instead, because that was God's plan. Future proves past. This is not only important but critically important.

LOL I'm not really into hip-hop, but I know the artists because this is all Romanians listen to (props to you, I hear Jay-Z used to dribble down in VA). Instead I talk about British Invasion artists and my friends don't know anything about them. They disappoint me frequently.

The volatility is what makes him such a powerful asset for God. He has the strength to say what must be said.

Do you know why he wants you to pray for him? He betrayed his position in the devil's kingdom.

I know yall are white as fuck so you need me to bring you up to speed on what some of these subtle phrases actually mean to black people like me in the track Hands On.

Cut out all the lights, He the light
Got pulled over, see the brights
What you doin' on the street at night?
Wonder if they're gonna read your rights
Thirteenth Amendment, three strikes
Made a left when I should've made a right

This has a triple meaning. The base meaning refers to the few lines before about getting pulled over by the police, it's something you would tell a cop if you were driving erratically or did something wrong in the road.

It's also commentary on how he regrets being a progressive liberal in the past.

But furthermore
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
Don't forget the line from Follow God "I'm just trying to find, l've been looking for a new way. I'm just really trying not to really do the fool way."

Told God last time on life
Told the devil when I see him, on sight

"On life" means he's telling God that if he fails God could take his life. It's a promise. He's for Him now. "On sight" is a ghetto warning. It means if I see you I'm gonna fuck you up. It's his challenge to the devil.

Thanks for the lesson on historically white southern english "ebonics".

The Outhouse is absolutely the most civil part of this forum.

Somebody sig this immediately, mine's full.

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 27 November 2019 - 06:34 PM

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

Your wish was granted.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I always know I can trust you Sledge. ❤❤❤❤❤

:lol: :) :lol: :) ;) :P

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 27 November 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

I always know I can trust you Sledge. ❤❤❤❤❤

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

All this talk about hip-hop got me into researching modern rap again. I always hear that rap is in its absolute darkest age today. People love Kanye because he actually innovated within the genre. Before Kanye, all the top rappers had that gangster image. Jay-Z shot his brother when he was 12 and was smoking crack at 15. But Kanye actually went to college. He was a total break from that gangster mentality, and was always a good influence to his peers even before the recent Christian stuff.

Now, the only alternative is all these mumble crappers:

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 28 November 2019 - 06:53 AM

View PostForge, on 24 November 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

as if i'm going to click on any of your links and end up on the same list...

You're already on the list for being here. And not just the list of domestic intelligence but also foreign. There is nothing to worry about anymore, give them everything you've got, m8. :lol:

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSledgehammer, on 30 November 2019 - 03:39 AM, said:

You're already on the list for being here. And not just the list of domestic intelligence but also foreign. There is nothing to worry about anymore, give them everything you've got, m8. :lol:

"Tis but a ruse. My handler is a democratic swamp-donkey whom is having an affair in a court room broom closet with a co-worker and an ambulance lawyer.

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 28 November 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

Now, the only alternative is all these mumble crappers:

The culture rot formally took root round abouts this decade. Make no mistake... I love Green Onions.

But I also make no mistake... Green Onions is no Pachelbel's Canon. Which is also a mere shadow of divinity.

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options