• You cannot reply to this topic

🔥Grand Old Party🔥  "pure fire"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Adam Schiff is a fucking idiot.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostSledgehammer, on 22 November 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

The vast majority of Orthodox Jews support Israel. Those are Hasidic Jews (subgroup of Orthodox). There's even an Orthodox Jew arguing with them at 0:31. They say Israel doesn't speak the "same language" because Hasidics speak Yiddish, but Israel speaks Hebrew.

View PostSledgehammer, on 22 November 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

Zionists don't even hold the major power in Israel.

This is not true. Even "leftist" parties in Israel are hellbent on maintaining the Jewish state and fighting "palestinian" aggression.

View PostPhotonic, on 22 November 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

https://en.wikipedia..._Megiddo_(1918)

Your historical gif is way too short, skips all of WW1. The works of Britain and US in the early 20th century really cleared some space, with the help of an arab revolt

Jews have historically lived in Israel for centuries.

aka a foreign intelligence psychological campaign.

LOL. Sounds like a true European. There is no such thing as "Jewish mind control". Jews do not have hypnotic powers. Get real dude, haha.

View PostForge, on 23 November 2019 - 07:29 AM, said:

Israel is a Samaritan state, not Jewish.

there. said it.

https://en.wikipedia...Israel#Religion

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Lord Farquaad proving what I spake.

FIONA HILL CALLS ‘GLOBALIST’ DESCRIPTION “ANTI-SEMITIC” DESPITE WRITING FOR A MEDIA OUTLET CALLED ‘THE GLOBALIST @ InfoWars.com

"During her testimony in the impeachment hearings this week, Fiona Hill dismissed charges she was a “globalist” by referring to the term as an “anti-Semitic” conspiracy theory, despite the fact that she writes for a publication literally called ‘The Globalist’.

Hill was responding to a question by Democratic Representative for Illinois Raja Krishnamoorthi, who quoted Hill’s earlier deposition in which she complained about Roger Stone labeling her “the globalist leftist [George] Soros insider.”

Hill claimed that “a conspiracy” had been launched against her and that ‘globalist’ was an anti-Semitic trope, while admitting that she was a “leftist maybe,” but implying she was not a globalist.

“This is the longest-running anti-Semitic trope that we have in history, and a trope against Mr. Soros was also created for political purposes, and this is the new Protocols of The Elders of Zion,” Hill said."

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

View PostJesus is King, on 23 November 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

The water is wet.

Spoiler

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 23 November 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

Those are Hasidic Jews (subgroup of Orthodox)

Not relevant (not in this context), although thanks for mentioning this info regardless, I'm speaking of the name itself. This video was just the best way to illustrate my point.

For the record, I do know that those were Hasidists. They're not the only ones though, but it doesn't matter in that context.

This is not true. Even "leftist" parties in Israel are hellbent on maintaining the Jewish state and fighting "palestinian" aggression.

You don't necessary disprove my argument. You don't even have to be a zionist to hate Palestinians or to support the Israeli state, neither zionist absolutely must support Israeli state and war with Palestine or just arabs.

Jews have historically lived in Israel for centuries.

But he didn't say they never lived there, he said "the works of Britain and US in the early 20th century really cleared some space". I doubt he was referring to Jews in here, as in, "Israel was cleaned from Jews". I mean, it's clear to anyone that Israel wants to deal with its enemies in the Middle East.

LOL. Sounds like a true European. There is no such thing as "Jewish mind control". Jews do not have hypnotic powers. Get real dude, haha.

Come on, mate, don't be like that. I doubt he referred to some bs like that (though I can understand why you reacted like this). You should have asked him to back that up or to be specific so he could explain himself better so we could read some good info (I hope he will bring some good info, articles or book, what ever). History about intelligence in general is very interesting, I haven't read much myself about intelligence before Cold War or WW2 periods (about foreign intelligence to be specific), the time when most countries started to make serious investment into it.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 November 2019 - 11:42 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Radar has been sufficiently brainwashed by Boomer-Christianity that he believes not a single Jew has ever been involved with a single conspiracy of any sort. After all, Israel is our greatest ally.

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 23 November 2019 - 11:41 AM

View PostJesus is King, on 23 November 2019 - 11:41 AM, said:

Radar has been sufficiently brainwashed by Boomer-Christianity that he believes not a single Jew has ever been involved with a single conspiracy of any sort. After all, Israel is our greatest ally.

Have you paid your taxes to support your greatest ally, yet, Jimmy? Or do you support dirty Palestinian terrorists that threaten yours and freedom of your fellow American folks, including our finest citizen and the kindest man Radar? There is still a chance for you to repay your guilt, Jimmy! :lol:

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 November 2019 - 11:47 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I'm sure there are legitimate conspiracies out there, including some involving Jews. The issue is that the perpetuators of these conspiracies are very non-specific about their own beliefs. Their conspiracies are incredibly vague and include coded phrases that signal to other folks who agree with them to come to their defense. It's why I called out Photonic for quoting the Protocols, and a second time for saying "psychological campaign". Why do I even have to ask for clarification? That is not at all a light statement and he should specify what the hell he's talking about from the very beginning. Either be specific or go home. (btw, his quotes from the Protocols had nothing do with my posts. They were seemingly spliced out at random.)

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 23 November 2019 - 03:15 PM

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 23 November 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Why do I even have to ask for clarification?

Because you would like to have a normal constructive discussion?

Look, sometimes you have to tell people yourself to do something, you know, to do the first step yourself, try to encourage another person to be more informative and give him a benefit of the doubt too, I don't know. Encourage his ass to post something useful, this thread could use that.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

lol Sledgehammer I love you bro 😍, but that's exactly why I responded to Photonic in the first place. I'm sure he can speak for himself.

In the meantime, :lol:

I love you too, mate. :lol:

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 23 November 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

but that's exactly why I responded to Photonic in the first place. I'm sure he can speak for himself.

Yeah, I get it. But sometimes you gotta tell them directly and be straightforward and I sort of did that too, just in case. Let's hope he post some good info.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 November 2019 - 12:55 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Nah dude, I agree. If you're going to be vaguely anti-Semitic I mean at least have a point. There's plenty of legitimate gripes to be had with Jews (and all other groups of people) but I never understood the boneheaded approach.

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 23 November 2019 - 01:02 PM

I think everyone does, otherwise we may as well just go in the Outhouse and shitpost without being productive. I'm kidding about the Outhouse, but you get the idea.

This thread has potential to be actually informative (with more people getting involved) especially when it comes to this topic (not even necessary to give links or such, just have a point). I've been interested in history again lately (coincidentally about Israel wars) and this thread came just in time.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Posted Image

User is offline   Kyanos 

I said.

https://en.wikipedia..._Megiddo_(1918)

Your historical gif is way too short, skips all of WW1. The works of Britain and US in the early 20th century really cleared some space, with the help of an arab revolt, aka a foreign intelligence psychological campaign.

You replied.

History records: https://en.wikipedia..._Correspondence

Dude, Jews. You think I hate Jews?? Because I quoted the protocols??? The part that says they will induce race hatred. Can you read past a fith grade level yankee?
I see a group of people pulling some major strings through history, they are not you're average synagogue Jews, but some will put on the black cubes. They will be seen in freemason halls, but not all freemasons will see them. They will host pizza parties but no pizza will be eaten.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

If you yourself can read past a 5th grade level, then why don't you start being specific about every one of those claims, as I expressly requested in post #37? "They will host pizza parties but no pizza will be eaten." Are you seriously talking about pizzagate?

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 23 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

User is offline   Mark 

View PostJesus is King, on 23 November 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

When I clicked to go to this page I saw this post and upvoted without even caring if there was any context from a previous post. It was just a simple truth.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

$65,000 of hotdogs

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 23 November 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I'm sure there are legitimate conspiracies out there, including some involving Jews. The issue is that the perpetuators of these conspiracies are very non-specific about their own beliefs. Their conspiracies are incredibly vague and include coded phrases that signal to other folks who agree with them to come to their defense. It's why I called out Photonic for quoting the Protocols, and a second time for saying "psychological campaign". Why do I even have to ask for clarification? That is not at all a light statement and he should specify what the hell he's talking about from the very beginning. Either be specific or go home. (btw, his quotes from the Protocols had nothing do with my posts. They were seemingly spliced out at random.)

You seem to be victimised. You are aware that psycological campaigns are the roll of military, I don't think you are fairly argueing with your cries of anti-semitism.
I am anti quite a few things, moslty I am pro truth. Being a Christian and knowing about the synagogue of satan is not anti-semitic yet is it?

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 23 November 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

If you yourself can read past a 5th grade level, then why don't you start being specific about every one of those claims, as I expressly requested in post #37? "They will host pizza parties but no pizza will be eaten." Are you seriously talking about pizzagate?

Who isn't? prince-andrew-was-at-pizza-express-day-accuser-claims-she-was-forced-into-sex- with-him

This post has been edited by Photonic: 23 November 2019 - 09:07 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

good info
but I wasn't talking about religion

View PostPhotonic, on 23 November 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

I'm legit surprised wikipedia has information like this.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostPhotonic, on 23 November 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

You seem to be victimised. You are aware that psycological campaigns are the roll of military, I don't think you are fairly argueing with your cries of anti-semitism.
I am anti quite a few things, moslty I am pro truth. Being a Christian and knowing about the synagogue of satan is not anti-semitic yet is it?

The "synagogue of satan" is purely a metaphor Jesus used. It is not a literal entity.

View PostPhotonic, on 23 November 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

That Pizza Express in Woking has nothing to do with the Comet Ping Pong in Pizzagate.

View PostForge, on 23 November 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

good info
but I wasn't talking about religion

What were you?

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 24 November 2019 - 05:37 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 24 November 2019 - 05:19 AM, said:

The "synagogue of satan" is purely a metaphor Jesus used. It is not a literal entity.

[CITATION NEEDED]

That Pizza Express in Woking has nothing to do with the Comet Ping Pong in Pizzagate.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Godfather's Pizza in the Franklin Case either. Back when Pizzagate was hot on the Chans and wasn't banned everywhere like Gamergate, I made the connection in a 4chan post that pedophile rings always incorporate three businesses in their fronts.

1: Pizza place
2: French Restaurant or Cafe
3: Art Galleries

After this my internet was throttled for a few hours and I discovered my PC was getting pings from known DOD, FBI, CIA, DHS, etc IP addresses, plus random unknown IPs of course.

Pizza places are the PERFECT covers for illicit activities because they're busy places typically, the kitchens are almost always larger than they need to be, and no one questions a big truck unloading into the back of a pizza joint late at night. If you pay attention to busts of major drug networks they use pizza places as operation headquarters, and hell some of them sell drugs out from behind the counter!

Those are just a few cases I was familiar with. Check out this Google search. The results are staggering.

This post has been edited by Jesus is King: 24 November 2019 - 08:28 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostJesus is King, on 24 November 2019 - 07:57 AM, said:

After this my internet was throttled for a few hours and I discovered my PC was getting pings from known DOD, FBI, CIA, DHS, etc IP addresses, plus random unknown IPs of course.

as if i'm going to click on any of your links and end up on the same list...

User is offline   Phredreeke 

View PostZaxx, on 20 November 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

That's great but uh... the West Bank is not part of Israel and it is objectively occupied territory. Antisemitism has nothing to with that really so I don't get ya guys.

I also never heard anyone call Trump an anti-semite, usually the guy gets the "general" racist thrown at him because he doesn't seem to be too fond of black dudes.

Edit: But seriously, like, this is the map of Israel:
//snip//
What's not there? Right, the West Bank.

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostForge, on 24 November 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

as if i'm going to click on any of your links and end up on the same list...

My federal agent is cool as fuck.

User is offline   Kyanos 

https://mobile.twitt...om/pizza_woking
Spoiler

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

[CITATION NEEDED]

I should clarify: whoever they are, they are not a self-aware or conscious group. This is clear from the context of the original verse. This is not a Jewish Cabal sort of thing. We just know that they falsely claim to be Jews. Frankly, lots of people today call themselves Jews. Some amillennial Christians call themselves the true Jews. Black Israelites call themselves Jews. Some folks with no religious or even ethnic ties to Israel might think they're Jewish because they have a "Jewish" last name. There's even an idiotic theory that British people are the true Jews (fyi there's no such thing as the "10 Lost Tribes"). All of these silly ideas contribute to the metaphorical device known as the synagogue of satan.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Godfather's Pizza in the Franklin Case either. Back when Pizzagate was hot on the Chans and wasn't banned everywhere like Gamergate, I made the connection in a 4chan post that pedophile rings always incorporate three businesses in their fronts.

1: Pizza place
2: French Restaurant or Cafe
3: Art Galleries

Not just pedophile rings, but organized crime in general. I know some Romanians who opened a cake shop to do money laundering out of it. If some dumb Romanians can figure it out then I'm sure this is already a well established practice, lol.

After this my internet was throttled for a few hours and I discovered my PC was getting pings from known DOD, FBI, CIA, DHS, etc IP addresses

Known how?

Pizza places are the PERFECT covers for illicit activities because they're busy places typically, the kitchens are almost always larger than they need to be, and no one questions a big truck unloading into the back of a pizza joint late at night. If you pay attention to busts of major drug networks they use pizza places as operation headquarters, and hell some of them sell drugs out from behind the counter!

Those are just a few cases I was familiar with. Check out this Google search. The results are staggering.

LOL Jimmy, I already know that you're very knowledgeable when it comes to all these conspiracies. I want to know what Photonic knows though. Again, what I said about coded phrases. All he has to do is say pizza and Jews and you're there to his defense. You don't know if he actually knows what he's talking about.

This post has been edited by Radar 100 Watts: 24 November 2019 - 10:58 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 24 November 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

I should clarify: whoever they are, they are not a self-aware or conscious group. This is clear from the context of the original verse. This is not a Jewish Cabal sort of thing. We just know that they call themselves Jews, and perhaps even believe that they are. Frankly, lots of people today call themselves Jews. Some amillennial Christians call themselves the true Jews. Black Israelites call themselves Jews. Some folks with no religious or even ethnic ties to Israel might think they're Jewish because they have a "Jewish" last name. There's even an idiotic theory that British people are the true Jews (fyi there's no such thing as the "lost 10 tribes"). All of these silly ideas contribute to the metaphorical device known as the synagogue of satan.

I'm largely okay with this position, except for your insistence of it being metaphorical. The Synagogue of Satan is very real and you would be remiss as a Christian to think of it purely as metaphorical. Never forget that Satan must invert everything good. Jesus has his Kingdom so shall Satan try to build his. I agree that many are of this false kingdom without being aware, but there are also many who relish in their position and seek deeper levels of Hell everyday. May God exact his Justice upon them.

Not just pedophile rings, but organized crime in general. I know some Romanians who opened a cake shop to do money laundering out of it. If some dumb Romanians can figure it out then I'm sure this is already a well established practice, lol.

Definitely but I mean this certain trifecta is very important to them. The pizza joint seems to be their "wetworks" of sorts, while the cafes are places for mingling and networking (it's not bizarre to see dregs, artsy types, hipsters, rich fucks, politicians all under that roof), and the galleries are where money/art is laundered for the trafficking. It's an intricate criminal enterprise myself and others have discovered separately. FBIAnon practically confirmed this.

Known how?

I will admit I'm taking other's word for it, but I'm forgetting the monitoring program at the moment. It's used by hackers and cyber criminals and shit, but it just monitors all in/out for your connection and matches against an open source blacklist. Others in those threads mentioned having the same things happen to them. It's not proof of anything but I was sure S P O O K E D.

LOL Jimmy, I already know that you're very knowledgeable when it comes to all these conspiracies. I want to know what Photonic knows though. Again, what I said about coded phrases. All he has to do is say pizza and Jews and you're there to his defense. You don't know if he actually knows what he's talking about.

I agree, but I've worked very hard on this subject for almost a decade and I don't like to see it dispelled. I'm not defending Photonic whatsoever although I can see how it may look that way.

The short of it is that the royals are satanic vampire pedophiles, Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself, Adam Schiff boofed meth with Ed Buck, Bill Clinton is a rapist, Hillary Clinton is an evil witch, Obama smells like sulfur, INFOWARS.COM!

User is offline   Kyanos 

All he has to do is say pizza and Jews and you're there to his defense. You don't know if he actually knows what he's talking about.

I know a thing or two about Epstein family values.
Attached Image: article-1339108-0C6D3E0D000005DC-916_233x273.jpg
^This guy?

User is offline   Hank 

deleted by me - should have known better :lol:

This post has been edited by Hank: 24 November 2019 - 02:29 PM

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options