Duke4.net Forums: ICED SW download link - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ICED SW download link

User is offline   ReaperAA 

Hi folks, I want to try a eduke32 based source port for Shadow Warrior called ICED SW. It is a port made by icecoldduke. However I cannot find a working download link from anywhere. Can anyone provide a binary of the latest build of the port>

The official site of the port is here (but dl links are broken)

View PostReaperAA, on 05 October 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

Hi folks, I want to try a eduke32 based source port for Shadow Warrior called ICED SW. It is a port made by icecoldduke. However I cannot find a working download link from anywhere. Can anyone provide a binary of the latest build of the port>

I'll look and see if I have that branch someplace.

This post has been edited by icecoldduke: 05 October 2019 - 02:26 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

The last one I have is from July23

https://www.mediafir.../i1s9g3jbeh9y3/

User is offline   Master O 

View PostReaperAA, on 05 October 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

Last I checked, Voidpoint was working on its own Eduke32-based sourceport for Shadow Warrior.

View PostMaster O, on 05 October 2019 - 08:07 AM, said:

Last I checked, Voidpoint was working on its own Eduke32-based sourceport for Shadow Warrior.

I tried briefly to get voidsw to work, from the latest code drop, to add in CaS, but for some reason input didn't work for me. Let me know if there is a work around for it, because I'd love to quickly drop in CaS into SW.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Then you had better luck building it than me. I'll wait for when the devs decide it's ready for binary distribution.

User is offline   Master O 

View Posticecoldduke, on 05 October 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

I tried briefly to get voidsw to work, from the latest code drop, to add in CaS, but for some reason input didn't work for me. Let me know if there is a work around for it, because I'd love to quickly drop in CaS into SW.

You should ask the Voidpoint devs, since they're here.

User is offline   Mark 

ICD and our devs = oil and water :o

This post has been edited by Mark: 05 October 2019 - 01:58 PM

User is offline   ReaperAA 

View PostMaster O, on 05 October 2019 - 08:07 AM, said:

I am aware of VoidSW. However it has not been released and I don't know how many more months / years it will take (I have been hearing about VoidSW since 2016 or something) .

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options