Duke4.net Forums: SHIFT doesn't scroll the texture anymore, why and how to fix? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SHIFT doesn't scroll the texture anymore, why and how to fix?  "Shift problem, keymapping?"

When i hold SHIFT and then use the NUMPAD arrows (8 4 6 2) this allowed me to scroll the texture.
But suddenly this doesn't work anymore, it reacts now as if i don't press SHIFT at all.

Used the search button here and google, but all i find is remap keys in cfg or something, which i wouldn't know how to do,
if i could find the Mapster32 cfg that is.
(am mapping with Ion Fury Mapster32 by the way).

Please help because i am really lost now and can't move on texturing.....
Thanks in advance,

Leon

User is offline   quakis 

Give the following a try, either choice works for me - I've since been using the first method whenever it was introduced;

Holding ALT instead of Shift.

or

Turn OFF Numlock & then holding SHIFT

This post has been edited by quakis: 17 September 2019 - 08:11 AM

User is online   Mark 

By "scrolling" do you mean panning the texture left and right or up and down? If so, IIRC years ago it might have been SHIFT and NUMPAD. But now it's ALT and NUMPAD. I'm assuming regular Mapster is the same as the IF version.

Oops, didn't see quakis's post when writing mine. I loaded up Mapster to double check before I hit send. :(

This post has been edited by Mark: 17 September 2019 - 08:16 AM

Alt is indeed working also, so am using thta.
Thanks,

Leon

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options