Duke4.net Forums: looking for voice actors - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking for voice actors

User is offline   Mark 

Instead of doing the majority of the voices like in most of my projects I want to spread it around this time and see if I can find a few others to help.

I'm looking for voices of characters found in the mean streets of new york. Gangsters, thugs, whores, other minor NPCs. All types of voices. White, Black, Latino, male and female. There will be lots of profanity. A heavy or light Brooklyn accent would be cool too. Think of Andrew Dice Clay as an example.

I have lots of dialog written and recorded by me. Some "borrowed from the game "Kingpin". More dialog and characters yet to be created. If you have the ability to make a clean voice recording send a PM to me. I can send a few sample lines to see how you do. Or if you have some samples of your work already recorded send me a link to listen to them.

Just to avoid any confusion, this is unpaid work for a non-commercial TC. In other words, just for fun. Oh, by the way, English speaking please. A foreign accent may be usable too.

This post has been edited by Mark: 12 July 2019 - 06:35 PM

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

View PostMark, on 12 July 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

Instead of doing the majority of the voices like in most of my projects I want to spread it around this time and see if I can find a few others to help.

I'm looking for voices of characters found in the mean streets of new york. Gangsters, thugs, whores, other minor NPCs. All types of voices. White, Black, Latino, male and female. There will be lots of profanity. A heavy or light Brooklyn accent would be cool too. Think of Andrew Dice Clay as an example.

I have lots of dialog written and recorded by me. Some "borrowed from the game "Kingpin". More dialog and characters yet to be created. If you have the ability to make a clean voice recording send a PM to me. I can send a few sample lines to see how you do. Or if you have some samples of your work already recorded send me a link to listen to them.

Just to avoid any confusion, this is unpaid work for a non-commercial TC. In other words, just for fun.

I can contribute with the latino one, although I don't know if my english accent sounds as you would expect. Maybe I can try something tomorrow, and send it to you.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options