Duke4.net Forums: How can i use the setaspect command? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How can i use the setaspect command?

User is offline   Man 'o War 

As far as i know it's the only way to change FOV in polymost or classic.Help is very appreciated.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMan, on 10 July 2019 - 05:03 AM, said:

As far as i know it's the only way to change FOV in polymost or classic.Help is very appreciated.

Are you using an old build? There's a FOV slider in the menu in recent builds of EDuke32

View PostLunick, on 10 July 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

Are you using an old build? There's a FOV slider in the menu in recent builds of EDuke32

Yes,old build.specifically for the mod,WGRealms 2.When i try to use a modern snapshot instead of the one provided in the mod folder,it breaks the level progression,and makes the game unplayable.The fov slider was an amazing adddition,but mods like this,and the AMC TC require the provided snapshot,but i cannot play ,since i get heavy headache after playing for 5 minutes.Moreso in this mod,which is sad,because it's a work of art.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Just wondering, what do you set the FOV to in newer snapshots? Might help cure my headaches too.

View PostGaydar, on 11 July 2019 - 04:06 AM, said:

Just wondering, what do you set the FOV to in newer snapshots? Might help cure my headaches too.

120 is the max,so i always set to it.Full 3D fps games,usually 110-120,but 2.5D games,140 or even 150 (in the case of Marathon,for example) is the comfortable for me.it's glorious.

So,can anyone help?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I don't know what to tell you, other than either use the snapshot included with WGR2, or wait another 1-2 years for an update that makes it work with the latest EDuke32.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 12 July 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

I don't know what to tell you, other than either use the snapshot included with WGR2, or wait another 1-2 years for an update that makes it work with the latest EDuke32.

Well,thank god i'm a patient kind of person.Good to hear he's still working on it though.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options