Duke4.net Forums: How can i use the setaspect command? - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How can i use the setaspect command?

User is offline   Man 'o War 

#1

As far as i know it's the only way to change FOV in polymost or classic.Help is very appreciated.
0

User is offline   Lunick 

  • Snazzy Ex Tazzy

#2

View PostMan, on 10 July 2019 - 05:03 AM, said:

As far as i know it's the only way to change FOV in polymost or classic.Help is very appreciated.


Are you using an old build? There's a FOV slider in the menu in recent builds of EDuke32
0

User is offline   Man 'o War 

#3

View PostLunick, on 10 July 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

Are you using an old build? There's a FOV slider in the menu in recent builds of EDuke32

Yes,old build.specifically for the mod,WGRealms 2.When i try to use a modern snapshot instead of the one provided in the mod folder,it breaks the level progression,and makes the game unplayable.The fov slider was an amazing adddition,but mods like this,and the AMC TC require the provided snapshot,but i cannot play ,since i get heavy headache after playing for 5 minutes.Moreso in this mod,which is sad,because it's a work of art.
0

User is online   Radar 100 Watts 

  • Zionist Shill

#4

Just wondering, what do you set the FOV to in newer snapshots? Might help cure my headaches too.
0

User is offline   Man 'o War 

#5

View PostGaydar, on 11 July 2019 - 04:06 AM, said:

Just wondering, what do you set the FOV to in newer snapshots? Might help cure my headaches too.

120 is the max,so i always set to it.Full 3D fps games,usually 110-120,but 2.5D games,140 or even 150 (in the case of Marathon,for example) is the comfortable for me.it's glorious.
1

User is offline   Man 'o War 

#6

So,can anyone help?
0

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

  • Duke Plus Developer

#7

I don't know what to tell you, other than either use the snapshot included with WGR2, or wait another 1-2 years for an update that makes it work with the latest EDuke32.
1

User is offline   Man 'o War 

#8

View PostTrooper Dan, on 12 July 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

I don't know what to tell you, other than either use the snapshot included with WGR2, or wait another 1-2 years for an update that makes it work with the latest EDuke32.

Well,thank god i'm a patient kind of person.Good to hear he's still working on it though.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options