Duke4.net Forums: Bottle Cap Challenge. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bottle Cap Challenge.

I've seen videos of people round-housing the cap off of the bottle on the internet. I would like to nominate Duke Nukem, Caleb, Leonard, Lo Wang, and Shelly Harrison to the Bottle Cap Challenge.

Who else is up for it?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

leik if u wish duk nuke was real

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 08 July 2019 - 09:25 AM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

It's supposed to be a spin-hook kick, which Duke does have in DukePlus, but someone would need to make an animation of the bottle cap spinning off if you actually want him to pass the challenge.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 08 July 2019 - 10:48 AM, said:

It's supposed to be a spin-hook kick, which Duke does have in DukePlus, but someone would need to make an animation of the bottle cap spinning off if you actually want him to pass the challenge.

What can i say? i spend the grand total of 2 minutes doing it, and 99% of that was uploading :D

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 08 July 2019 - 11:29 AM

User is online   Mark 

If someone really feels the need to do it, here is a model with kick animation. You'll have to write the def lines yourself to get it into the game. The model's framename is AnimFrames00 Its not the best model but it was the first Duke model I found in a search of my drive so I used it.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: bottlecap kick.jpg

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Mark: 08 July 2019 - 11:45 AM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

This is what I've got. Duke did not pass. Hard to do when wearing boots.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options