Duke4.net Forums: 7750 crash - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7750 crash

User is online   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

Setting a gamevar from the console causes r7750 to instantly crash and exit to desktop. No error is generated in the log. I have tried this in a few different maps with different gamevars. I am using the 64-bit build.

User is offline   LeoD 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 27 June 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:

Setting a gamevar from the console causes r7750 to instantly crash and exit to desktop. No error is generated in the log. I have tried this in a few different maps with different gamevars. I am using the 64-bit build.
Crashlog for "setvar test 100" attached. Doesn't crash to desktop for me but opens the "Caught exception ..." window.
Attached File  eduke32.crash.log (1.88K)
Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  eduke32.log (2.96K)
Number of downloads: 16

[EDIT:] It would be nice if the eduke32.log would show whether the standard or debug executable is running. Like "EDuke32 r7750" vs "EDuke32 r7750 [debug]". Or add that information to line #2.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 27 June 2019 - 05:23 AM

User is offline   Lazy Dog 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 27 June 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:

The same happens with the 32-bit build.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 27 June 2019 - 07:19 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options