• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UFO/ET Disclosure General  "Significant developments lately"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

>Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson Memo Leak

Richard Dolan’s first article said:

It’s out.

The most significant leak of UFO-related documents in many years is out, and people are beginning to talk about it. Some have even called this the most significant UFO leak ever. What’s clear is that this is very important. The public conversation we will be having about these documents is only beginning, and there is no doubt in my mind that it will continue through the remainder of this year and for years to come. Or until it is surpassed by something even bigger.

I’m talking about the Admiral Wilson documents. These are in relation to Thomas Ray Wilson, a man with a long and distinguished career in the U.S. Navy. Wilson was Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 1999 until 2002, and prior to that served as Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs. This position is known as J-2, and Wilson held that from 1997 to 1999. Continue Reading....

Richard Dolan’s second article said:

Now, we are treading right at the edge of saying the files have come from Dr. Edgar Mitchell. I am going to add here that, based on everything I have been able to learn, this has been my understanding as well. I will quickly add that everything I have learned, or more accurate been told, leads me to conclude that these files were obtained legally and with permission of relevant parties involved. But other people will have to investigate this to confirm what has come to me.

To those people demanding, we want it all out, now!, I would advise them to understand the delicate position some of these people have found themselves in. It’s not surprising that there is a great deal of hesitation on the part of some of them, and those of us, like myself, who are peripherally involved have to respect their situation. We are all pushing in our own way to get this information out, and it’s quite clear to me that it is all indeed coming out. When you think about the magnitude of what we are discussing, it’s rather shocking at how fast it’s all happening. Continue Reading....

Or you can watch Richard's videos which basically have the same content as the articles. Follow through to his account to find more videos on the subject. A couple of hours of content. Just depends on how you want to digest it.

>Dr. Eric W. Davis Notes Leak (Alien Autopsy Confirmation)

Linda Moulton Howe’s article said:

The first leak of 15 pages of “EWD Notes” surfaced at the Reddit website in April 2019. But it took until early June for the important implications of the content to reach the general public through the work of UFO historian Richard Dolan at his YouTube website (see Websites below). Richard and I talked on June 12, 2019, about the two sets of linked documents and Richard’s and my conviction that they are genuine and originated with physicist Eric W. Davis when he worked for the National Institute for Discovery Science, also known as NIDS. That institute was founded and privately funded in 1994 by real estate developer Robert Bigelow of Las Vegas, Nevada, who wanted scientifically valid investigations of Earth phenomena related to anomalies such as UFOs and alien intelligences. The NIDS deputy administrator was Colm Kelleher, Ph.D., a biochemist and co-author of The Hunt for the Skinwalker with Las Vegas Channel 8 investigative reporter George Knapp. The institute was closed down in October 2004.

Richard [Dolan] sent me a link to the second leaked batch of 11 pages that are dated March 23, 2001, in a Memorandum from physicist Eric W. Davis to Robert Bigelow and copy to Colm Kelleher about the famous U. K. video release of a 6-fingered, 6-toed alien autopsy of an alien entity retrieved from a Roswell, New Mexico, crash and first announced in 1995 by Ray Santilli, owner of Merlin Productions, London, England. The March 23, 2001 Memorandum from Eric Davis to Bob Bigelow in the subject line states: “Revision of Memo 2/23/01: Kit Green’s professional evaluation of the ‘Alien Autopsy (from the Roswell incident’ Film/Video and other related information.” Continue Reading....

Or you could watch Linda Moulton Howe's video on the subject.

User is offline   Jim 

Damn I thought this was an X-com thread

BlitZ buried the lede a tad (entirely).

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

had to watch the op vids with my special 3d glasses on

Posted Image

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

Jim, on 27 June 2019 - 12:39 AM, said:

Damn I thought this was an X-com thread

No, this is a THQ Nordic marketing campaign for Destroy All Humans! remake.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options