Duke4.net Forums: ZykovEddy's developer commentary series - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ZykovEddy's developer commentary series  "Video series about history behind some of my maps & mods"

User is online   zykov eddy 

Hello everyone! I've been feeling pretty nostalgic about my first years with Duke 3D community lately, so I decided to start a series on my youtube channel, featuring commentary about some of the maps and mods I've created for Duke Nukem 3D in the past 12 years. The series will feature some never heard before background info, the origin of inspiration for the maps, the history of my first experience with game editors, and more! You can watch the first part of the series below. Please excuse my heavy accent, this is the first time I'm doing something like this, hope it's not too bad for the ears. Anyway, enjoy the video, will post more later <_<

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

Oh yes. I have always been a big fan of your work, so this is right up my alley.

I never knew Moonbase Accident was that old a concept. Fascinating. I would recommend upping the commentary volume a bit though, and maybe talking slightly slower.

User is offline   Sanek 

It's obvious that you recorded this video without any text prepared somewhere...but still it's not bad, not bad at all. <_<

"Another russian mapper Sanek, who did the same thing"

Huh, didn't knew that our stories was THAT similar!

12 years...we both come a very long way since then, isn't it? :)

User is offline   king karl 

i'm so glad i found this thread! i loved your maps and i have always wanted to know what encouraged some of these bizarre maps

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options