Duke4.net Forums: Play as Duke Nukem in Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Play as Duke Nukem in Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition

User is offline   funduke 

Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition. an update to Rad Rodgers, is released, It makes Duke NUkem, Lo Wang and Bombshell playable in Rad Rodgers.

https://store.steamp...adical_Edition/

Look at my Lego tribute to it:

https://steamcommuni.../?id=1667732256

Greetings
Funduke

This post has been edited by funduke: 27 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Am I correct to assume they had to obtain the rights from Gearbox to use Duke Nukem as a character? If so, I'm interested how that might play out in the future if other studios can use Duke Nukem.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yes, they did.

User is offline   Master O 

View PostRadar, on 27 February 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Am I correct to assume they had to obtain the rights from Gearbox to use Duke Nukem as a character? If so, I'm interested how that might play out in the future if other studios can use Duke Nukem.

If they hadn't obtained the rights, I'm sure Mr. Pitchford and Gearbox would have gone on the warpath in short order.

User is offline   John Brown 

I found Duke in the second level, so far the game's as good/bad as it always was (I liked it, but I'm aware a lot of people don't). The Mighty Foot is pretty nice. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Duke's first appearance in a 3D Realms game (...sort of) since Manhattan Project?

PS: Nice legos.

This post has been edited by John Brown: 01 March 2019 - 06:06 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I want to play this but PS4 is my platform of choice for couch coop, so I can play it with my kids. Sadly that seems to be the only platform that doesn't have this edition of the game. I guess I could get it on Switch, though.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Aww, that's so cute :)

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Posted Image

Just got this. Will play it tonight after work.

View PostJohn Brown, on 01 March 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Duke's first appearance in a 3D Realms game (...sort of) since Manhattan Project?

Yes, it isn't (mathematician's answer).
After Manhattan Project he appeared in another "3DRealms game (...sort of)" that is Duke Nukem Forever.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options