Duke4.net Forums: Automap creating halls of mirror effect with Polymost/Polymer - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Automap creating halls of mirror effect with Polymost/Polymer

Hello,

I apologise if that issue has already been reported and answered. I tried searching this forum for it, but I could not find anything relevant.

Sometimes, when I bring up the automap, the game starts glitching and gets stuck on the automap, causing a weird hall-of-mirrors effect in the process. When using Polymer, this usually results in the game freezing and eventually crashing to desktop, but when using Polymost, the game will not pause and the only apparent way to clear the screen from the automap hall of mirrors is to press Escape a couple of times and bring up the main menu.

I noticed it happening in certains areas, like the first elevator in E2L1 and the vault in E3L2. I have only started experiencing this bug upon returning to Duke Nukem 3D after several years and updating Eduke32 to its latest build, which at the moment of writing this is Built Feb 20 2019. The bug never seems to happen when I run the game using the classic engine.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Your build is a few days out of date and this one is already fixed. :)

Groovy! So this really was a recent issue. Thank you!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options