Duke4.net Forums: Eduke32 saved games not appearing for some users - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eduke32 saved games not appearing for some users

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Just got this report regarding someone playing our AA mod:

First of all I would like to say is, Love the mod, best one I've seen in a long while and I am going to be having a lot of fun with it! only small issue... and could be an easy fix or maybe there been investigation going around about the issue but seem that save files won't appear in the load game list at all. I save the game and when I go to load the game, the save is not there but the file is saved in the folder. playing eduke32 as admin is a no go either, still same issue if there is a way to fix this issue then that will be amazing!

This has never happened to me but I remember people reporting this before with Eduke32 and I don't remember what the solution is.

User is offline   Player Lin 

https://forums.duke4...-save-the-game/

Since don't know where is that reports' eduke32 directory, but this one seems running as admin does not fix problem...no eduke32.log, can't say anything.

But he said the save file is on the folder but the eduke32 just not found the save file...is that reporter using the exe come with the game package or using other version of eduke32 snapshot build?

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 16 February 2019 - 05:37 AM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Thanks for finding that other thread, lol. I will try telling him not to put the folder in C:\Programs Files\ to see if that helps, if he hasn't given up already.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options