Duke4.net Forums: Does BloodGDX detect mouse buttons 4 & 5? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Does BloodGDX detect mouse buttons 4 & 5?  "Need to buy a new mouse..."

User is offline   malvado 

Hi, my old mouse is unfortunately fucking up and I need to replace it. There were three side buttons and I've gotten quite used to using them in various games (e.g. in Blood I had the top one set to aerosol can, middle to open/use, bottom to doctor's bag). This mouse however had programmable keys, so in old games I had no problem using it as the buttons were set to normal keyboard keys (, . and /).

The new mouse I'm taking into consideration is the Zowie EC2-A as apparently it's very good. It has two buttons on the side but they aren't programmable as the mouse is plug and play, no driver/software required. Apparently the two side buttons are detected as mouse buttons 4&5. I'm wondering if BloodGDX will be able to detect these buttons. Would anybody here be kind enough to test?

Also if anybody has any mouse recommendations I'd appreciate them, especially ones with programmable buttons. I really liked my old mouse but unfortunately it's not sold on the market anymore. Thanks!

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Yes. I have them bound to inventory left/right myself :)

User is offline   malvado 

View PostPhredreeke, on 14 January 2019 - 07:21 AM, said:

Yes. I have them bound to inventory left/right myself :)

Cool thanks. Mind telling me what mouse you're using? Cheers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options