Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bungie going independent

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

Now this is awesome:
https://www.bungie.n...tail/News/47569
Bungie will continue as an independent company, they are taking the Destiny IP with them, Activision can fuck off.

User is offline   VGA 

Isn't Destiny 2 a failure?

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostVGA, on 10 January 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

Isn't Destiny 2 a failure?

Not really. It's pretty good now after the Forsaken update. At least, the players like it again -- I don't know how well it is doing financially. I think a lot of the initial problems were the fault of Activision. In year 1, Destiny 2 was very casual-oriented with no endgame.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

LOL, Bit of a shill/FUD piece here from Polygon, who would have thought it? https://www.polygon....crotransactions

"Oh dear, watch out as your loot-box based content and hyper-monitization may be replaced by actual real gameplay! Shock horror, what are we going to do!?" Maybe Bungie can get back to making actual games rather than being a cash-cow for their evil overlords?

I heard that they were breaking out the champagne at Bungie when they found out that Activision had been kicked to the curb.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 15 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Activision-Blizzard can suck my fat cock.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

If after that they won't sell themselves to WB like IO Industries did or to someone else then good for them.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

WB did not buy IO Interactive, they are just publishing Hitman similarily to how they published the console versions of Witcher 2 for example.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

I see. I guess people on Steam who said that they decided to sell themselves to WB were bullshitters, though it wasn't difficult to believe them seeing how the game seems to suffer from typical AAA games issues, but that's a different story.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options