Duke4.net Forums: WHITE NOISE (horror themed map) - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WHITE NOISE (horror themed map)

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

I can help with that last one, I think.

View PostNinety-Six, on 11 February 2019 - 01:03 AM, said:

eDuke doesn't detect custom GRPs as far as I can tell. Not normally, at least. The only way I know around this is by running the TC with a batch file. I think -gNAME.GRP is the command, and -xNAME.CON for custom con files. And then just select the Duke 3D grp; I think it gets ignored.

There's a -j command but I'm not entirely sure what that does...

User is offline   uLTra 

Hey hey,
I'm almost done with the next part. Just tweaking the last details (story, enemy/ammuntion/health balance) now :-)

Here is a little teaser (WARNING for HEADPHONE USERS^^)

But before publishing I would like to have 1 or 2 testers. Are there any voluntaries?

I really would like to vote up your answers. But it says: Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day. Sorry^^

User is offline   uLTra 

View PostuLTra, on 13 April 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

But before publishing I would like to have 1 or 2 testers. Are there any voluntaries?

*volunteers ^^

I really would like to vote up your answers. But it says: Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day. Sorry^^

User is offline   Tekedon 

View PostuLTra, on 13 April 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Hey hey,
I'm almost done with the next part. Just tweaking the last details (story, enemy/ammuntion/health balance) now :-)

Here is a little teaser (WARNING for HEADPHONE USERS^^)

I can be the "low end" tester with a shitty laptop (i7 4710hq and gtx 850m) xD

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

I love the thumbnail. It never fails to excite me to see the build engine not look at all like the build engine.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options