Duke4.net Forums: Gif Animator..?! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gif Animator..?!

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Hey guys...
I would like to have a program, where i can Edit/create/etc GIF's...

I tried to looks around for some, one of them, called: "Easy GIF Animator" was kinda wierd... I could open a GIF, but for some reason, the black background of it, kept getting transparent, making ugly white marks all over the animation... And i couldn't turn it off anywhere (there was a few options for it, but non of them seemes to work at all)

This is really annoying, as the final GIF, won't have the original black background, and the pic itself, is also dmaged by this...

All i want, is to throw a damn text into an animation, to make it fit in a certain way, but when this "error" occurs, it's getting damn annoying...

Anyways, i was thinking, if someone knew of similar programs, where i can do all sorts of options, without stupid errors, and being userfriendly at the same time...
I have tried "Animation Shop" once, which i think followed with an old copy of the full version of Paintshop Pro (it's an old version though)

It has to be free though, and still meet the requirements i asked for... (easy to use, with lot's of options etc blah blah)

I hope anyone can recomend something good... :)

User is offline   Cervante 

http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/
I use this tool to animate a gif, you drag and drop .gif files, set the delay speed, check off for loop or not, then it compiles..

now for making gif's I would recommend photoshop, but if your looking for free tools then the gimp is allright

http://www.gimp.org/

photoshop clone but to me the tools are a little unstable and confusing..

another free tool is ifranview

http://www.irfanview.com/

simple editor, it can make gif transparent files but gets a little messy like the tool you stated above, gotta play around with it to make it good

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I'll check them out, thanks... :)

I dont know anything about making gifs, but i do know that this one is awesome!!!

Posted Image

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostMrbadexample, on Jan 29 2010, 05:13 PM, said:

I dont know anything about making gifs, but i do know that this one is awesome!!!

HOLY SHIT DUDE!
Did it not give you a warning that last post was made in 2006!?!
Epic Necro.

And gifs in signatures are not allowed on this forum.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 28 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

no i didnt notice the 2006. It was the like the top 5 most recent posts, i didnt even think to look at the date. Its not my sig, its just an image code i pasted.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Make sure to look next time so that old threads don't take over the actual recent and decent threads. ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options