Duke4.net Forums: [NSFW] MetArt Miracle 2018 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[NSFW] MetArt Miracle 2018  "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!"

This is a map I've been working on since 2014. It's taken a million hits (work related delays, two computers crapping out, things not quite working out as I'd hoped, etc.) but it's finally here. Met-Art Miracle, a spiritual sequel to Penthouse Paradise. This was made with no affiliation with Met-Art or any related companies.

2018 Christmas re-release: As most of you know, I released this in January, very rushed and with a lot of bugs. I've updated this in ONE, yes one, complete package correcting several bugs, as well as some issues. I also threw in some small tweaks I meant to do originally, but ran out of time. So I hope you enjoy, and have a merry Christmas.

Story: Duke has let the people at Met-Art use his mansion for their shoot this Christmas, but while Duke was away getting gifts, the aliens have attacked his place. In order for Duke to save the babes, and have a Merry Christmas, he must wipe out the alien menace.

NSFW
Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

All you need to do in order to run this is: Unzip the file, put Eduke and the Atomic Edition GRP file in the folder, and then play.

Side note, this is a long map, it takes me, the person who made it, roughly 20 minutes to complete, so keep that in mind... I pretty much maxed out the sectors I could make, I had to remove an entire area that was planned, maybe someday I'll create it as an expansion... someday. Also, it doesn't really have a difficulty setting, I think a few of them are set, but I think it's good where it's at. Do enjoy, and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. :)

Here's the download:
Duke Nukem: Met-Art Miracle

Fun stuff! Happy Holidays

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

found a little time to start playing this - haven't finished yet, but I wanted to point out that the gate at the beginning still never got blocked & the player can get on the RV and jump over it into the background street.

otherwise it seems to be playing fine, and is enjoyable. And not just for the scenery. :)

edit - finished:
Got lost temporarily a couple times, as it wasn't always obvious where to go. Even at the end, Duke ended up on the roof instead of dropping straight down the chimney.
The balance was pretty good, and there was a lot of fire-power. If a few of the stashes are found, then there's more ammo than you can reasonably be used. Lots of health in those nooks too.
Most of it looked pretty good, a few spots could have used better shading, but architecturally it was solid.
Some of the women were hot, a few not so much. I liked the end stat screen.

This post has been edited by Forge: 27 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options