Duke4.net Forums: first post - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

first post

User is offline   BFG9000 

long time duke fan, first time poster here.
oh, and i really wish i could play this version of DNF.

User is offline   Piano Man 

View PostBFG9000, on May 29 2009, 01:01 PM, said:

AND your fucking point is????? :) Your like those idiots on YouTube that come on and have at least the intelligence to spell 'first comment FTW' but have nothing decent to contribute.

Couldn't care mate... thanks for creating a thread that doesn't need to exist... and I'm pretty sure no one cares that your a long time Duke fan... and that you wish you could play DNF...

It's never coming - it's dead... GET OVER IT!!!

This post has been edited by Piano Man: 29 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Welcome to the forums. We all wish we could play this version, but it's all in the court's hands now.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

4th post FTW!!!

(jk Piano Man :))

View PostThe Commander, on May 29 2009, 04:07 PM, said:

4th post FTW!!!

(jk Piano Man :))

I'll let you get away with that since sadly enough... I laughed when I saw it. :D

User is offline   Floodge 

View PostPiano Man, on May 28 2009, 10:59 PM, said:

AND your fucking point is????? :) Your like those idiots on YouTube that come on and have at least the intelligence to spell 'first comment FTW' but have nothing decent to contribute.

Couldn't care mate... thanks for creating a thread that doesn't need to exist... and I'm pretty sure no one cares that your a long time Duke fan... and that you wish you could play DNF...

Cool off.

User is offline   Jarongame 

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 12:59 AM, said:

AND your fucking point is????? :D Your like those idiots on YouTube that come on and have at least the intelligence to spell 'first comment FTW' but have nothing decent to contribute.

It is not dead! Some company can buy it.I just prey it will not be EA.T2 Can also finish it. The best we can do is buy some of our fav old games from the online store @ http://www.buy3drealms.com/ Still under construction. :) so go on it in a few days or weeks.I'll make sure to update this post when its not under construction anymore.

P.S Calm the Fuck down why don't ya? :D

This post has been edited by Jarongame: 29 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 07:59 AM, said:

Your like those idiots on YouTube that come on and have at least the intelligence to spell 'first comment FTW' but have nothing decent to contribute.

Dude he obviously meant "first post" as in "this is my first post on these forums, hello there!". Also "you're".

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostPiano Man, on May 28 2009, 10:59 PM, said:

Hey, did you know that you're kind of a stupid asshole? As you may or may not be aware, our forum guidelines more or less specifically forbid being a stupid asshole. You should probably knock it off before you get banned or something!

View PostTX, on May 30 2009, 06:59 AM, said:

Hey, did you know that you're kind of a stupid asshole? As you may or may not be aware, our forum guidelines more or less specifically forbid being a stupid asshole. You should probably knock it off before you get banned or something!

EXCUSE ME??? So you let random people post idiotic posts like 'FIRST POST' and I'm the asshole??? Which planet are you from...? I was just trying to curb the amount of people who spam this forum...

I'd think a thank you would be in order.

i was just saying hi to everyone..

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 07:13 PM, said:

EXCUSE ME??? So you let random people post idiotic posts like 'FIRST POST' and I'm the asshole??? Which planet are you from...? I was just trying to curb the amount of people who spam this forum...

He was saying it was his *first post here* and saying hello. Your response is absolutely not worthy of a thank you and was pretty irritating to read... when all he deserved was a "welcome to the forums".

Welcome BFG9000. :)

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 06:13 PM, said:

He was just saying "hi, I'm new here", not "HURRRR FIRST POST" like in some stupid video's comments section. So, yes, you're the asshole.

Welcome to the forums, BFG9000! Don't let Piano Man dissuade you from enjoying our forums; most people here don't act anything like him.

thanks guys, it's nice to be around some fellow duke fans.

User is offline   SpitFire 

What a douche canoe.

Welcome, BFG9000.

View PostTX, on May 30 2009, 10:44 AM, said:

Welcome to the forums, BFG9000! Don't let Piano Man dissuade you from enjoying our forums; most people here don't act anything like him.

Your right - we need more people like me... people with DECENT thought and something to contribute.

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

Your right - we need more people like me... people with DECENT thought and something to contribute.

I've read your post history... :)

User is offline   Ramen4ever 

View PostSpitFire, on May 29 2009, 07:10 PM, said:

What a douche canoe.

Welcome, BFG9000.

Douche Canoe.. lol now that's a good one. :)

And yes, welcome BFG9000. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

This thread might benefit from being moved over to general or the relevant posts being merged into the intro thread.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Piano Man, just be a man and admit you were wrong. We'll all forgive you I'm sure. Don't be so assuming and presumptuous about new people.

And welcome, newcomer. Hope you stay a while.

View PostRamen4ever, on May 30 2009, 01:08 AM, said:

Douche Canoe.. lol now that's a good one. :)

And yes, welcome BFG9000. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

This thread might benefit from being moved over to general or the relevant posts being merged into the intro thread.

You will come to know the words I speak as not only truth, but knowledge.

lol.

This post has been edited by SpitFire: 30 May 2009 - 12:58 AM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on May 30 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

Piano Man, just be a man and admit you were wrong.

What??? Wrong about what??? :)

Sing us a song, you're the piano man.

Sing us a song tonight.

User is offline   Jarongame 

View PostBFG9000, on May 29 2009, 12:01 AM, said:

How rude of me.I said calm the fuck down and didin't even give you a hello! Welcome BFG9000! Strangely.I like that name.Its named after one of the worlds biggist guns.My favorite! The big fuckin gun! :)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostPiano Man, on May 30 2009, 07:21 AM, said:

What??? Wrong about what??? :)

MusicallyInspired said:

Piano Man, just be a man and admit you were wrong. We'll all forgive you I'm sure. Don't be so assuming and presumptuous about new people.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_QyYaPWasos

Nuff Said. :)

User is offline   dalbrech 

View PostBFG9000, on May 29 2009, 07:38 PM, said:

i was just saying hi to everyone..

Just a friendly piece of advice:Chat rooms and forums are two different things. Introducing yourself in a chat room is good manners, but taking up bandspace and cluttering up the board in a forum with a thread to introduce yourself ina forum is bad manners. Most forums have a section in the community section for newbies to introduce themselves.

This post has been edited by dalbrech: 31 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

User is offline   oakman 

View PostPiano Man, on May 29 2009, 08:13 PM, said:

If people like YOU ran the world we'd all be up shit creek with out a paddle! :) Seriously, piano man get that stick out of your ass!
You could've told him "Hey man, post this in the general messages area" or at least "Wrong forum." But no, You jumped 'em for merely introducing himself!
Plus, if you really want to 'curb' the amount of people who 'spam' this forum, why don't you flame someone who feels wronged by 3DR because DNF isn't coming out any time soon(someone who's angry enough to TYPE IN AL CAPS!1!11!! about why they hate 3DR)//
I mean seriously, get mad at something that matters.. But what ever, your probably gonna turn around and call me a fag because I think you over reacted :D

On the other hand----
Welcome to the forums BFG!
Don't let people scare you, most of us are decent people :D

User is offline   Spiker 

Yeah, people here are decent. Unless they have "man" in their nickname like for example Piano man or oakman :)

User is offline   oakman 

View PostSpiker, on May 31 2009, 02:23 PM, said:

Yeah, people here are decent. Unless they have "man" in their nickname like for example Piano man or oakman :)

:D dammit, I need to change it, how does oaklady sound? :D

User is offline   Kathy 

Be a man, dude!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options