Duke4.net Forums: My Fifth Map (Nukem Trilogy IV) (WIP) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Fifth Map (Nukem Trilogy IV) (WIP)  "The new installment in the NUKEM Franshise"

Poll: My Fifth Map (Nukem Trilogy IV) (WIP) (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Decide how the map should release

1. Do it the old way: of releasing maps 1 by 1 after "long" periods of time. (Longer maps) (6 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Do it the new way: of releasing the whole trilogy instead of 1 map. (This means that the maps would be shorter) (Medium size maps) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Do it the new new way: of releasing maps 1 by 1 that be shorter but in a shorter span of time. (Shorter maps) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   Maisth 

I'm happy to announce the Second Trilogy for NUKEM, titled NUKEM IV, with this trilogy I've decided to change things a little bit. let me explain it, You've got three options which will be on the poll.

in any case, after cancelling The Collapse, I didn't want to leave on a map that wasn't finished, So I've decided to make another one, this one is not as ambitious, but instead I'm going back to how I used to do things.

Once the first update rolls out, the poll won't be necessary and I'll stick with the most voted choice.

Here are some early in development screenshots of the map.

If you wanna play the last Trilogy on the NUKEM Installment here's the link!

https://gamebanana.com/maps/200918

Attached Image: duke0011.png

Attached Image: duke0012.png

Attached Image: duke0013.png

Map will be updated on Gamebanana also: https://gamebanana.com/wips/49512

This post has been edited by Maisth: 17 December 2018 - 10:37 AM

User is offline   Polunka 

I can't help but enjoy the fact you're still not abandoning your Duke3D mapping endeavor (probably a bit too deminutive of a word for this context but oh well...) You seem (IMO) to have been one of the most productive level designers in the community for the past year :)

Keep up the good work, man!

This post has been edited by Polunka: 18 December 2018 - 01:58 AM

Great job

User is offline   Maisth 

View PostPolunka, on 18 December 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

I can't help but enjoy the fact you're still not abandoning your Duke3D mapping endeavor (probably a bit too deminutive of a word for this context but oh well...) You seem (IMO) to have been one of the most productive level designers in the community for the past year :)

Keep up the good work, man!

Thanks! It's somewhat true that Duke3D mapping has been slow these years, I've noticed there are more TCs than maps nowdays, while I think that's great, sometimes I feel like playing an individual map, without worrying about the storyline or the rest of the levels, or even about new features or weapons, just a simple map that relies on the original assets, It may be me, but I utterly prefer these type of maps more than TCs.

This post has been edited by Maisth: 19 December 2018 - 07:07 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options