Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Carribean Lifes A Beach , Hekp Im Stuck - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Carribean Lifes A Beach , Hekp Im Stuck

User is offline   Cervante 

Im in episode 5 level 2,(after beating the cruise ship level)...I get to a place where a blue keycard is needed but dont know where to find, right of the door that needs a blue keycard theres an underground mini cave, theres some words on the wall that says this
Attached Image: DN3DCLAB.jpg
I dont know what its trying to tell me, do I need to restart the level and shoot down a helicopter that left before I got to this point ?

This post has been edited by RedSplat: 07 July 2006 - 11:19 AM

User is offline   Iggy 

Walk out of the cave you're in and shoot the only pillar that is standing in the shade with the RPG or pipebomb. The blue keycard will be visible.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Hahaha... :)

First time i see that weapon... B)
Obviously it's the chaingun... But damn, that's a wierd design...

User is offline   Cervante 

Iggy, on Jun 18 2006, 11:50 AM, said:

Walk out of the cave you're in and shoot the only pillar that is standing in the shade with the RPG or pipebomb. The blue keycard will be visible.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanx man I swear I would of never figured :)

User is offline   Iggy 

Micki!, on Jun 18 2006, 12:30 PM, said:

Hahaha... :)

First time i see that weapon... B)
Obviously it's the chaingun... But damn, that's a wierd design...

It's called the Tripple Poison Shooter now. (Devastator is more funnier. Two big shells.)

User is offline   Micki! 

Haha... B)

The pipebombs should've been exploding Coconuts then... :)

That's really awesome... I need to get this once...
I also need to install my copy of Duke3D while i'm at it... I should go get the Atomic edition though... B)

User is offline   Iggy 

Micki!, on Jun 18 2006, 11:35 PM, said:

The pipebombs should've been exploding Coconuts then...  :)

Pineapples actually.

Mighty boot = Mighty sandal
Pistol = Water pistol
Shotgun = Super Soak 'em
Machinegun = Tripple poison shooter
RPG = Coconut launcher
Pipebomb = Pineapples
Shrinker = Voodoo ring
Freezethrower = Icecube machine
Devastator = Two big shells firing small coconuts.
Tripbomb = Same.

User is offline   Micki! 

Oh god, i need this add-on to live... :)
I should get it somehow, but it should be from somewhere, where it can be shipped to Denmark... And note some US only service... B)

User is offline   Iggy 

Ebay is your only choice I'm afraid. I should hunt for a copy myself too one day.

User is offline   Micki! 

Ebay... Can i get stuff there, to europe..? :)

User is offline   Iggy 

Anyone in the world can sell/buy something on Ebay. It's not limited to a country or nation.

User is offline   Micki! 

Great...
Then i might do it...

If it ain't too expensive... :)

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

Iggy, on Jun 18 2006, 11:50 AM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a hard time figuring that puzzle out. Eventually, I just started blowing everything up with pipebombs(pineapples) and by accident destroyed the pillar. :)

Iggy, on Jun 19 2006, 05:07 AM, said:

Pineapples actually.

Mighty boot = Mighty sandal
Pistol = Water pistol
Shotgun = Super Soak 'em
Machinegun = Tripple poison shooter
RPG = Coconut launcher
Pipebomb = Pineapples
Shrinker = Voodoo ring
Freezethrower = Icecube machine
Devastator = Two big shells firing small coconuts.
Tripbomb = Same.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn that was a fun addon to make. Very light hearted and silly.

The tripbomb wasn't *exactly* the same. The laser was turned into a long vine, and the mine itself was made out of wood if I remember right. Same functionality like all the other weapons, but a different look/sound.

User is offline   Iggy 

Wieder, on Jul 7 2006, 01:31 AM, said:

Damn that was a fun addon to make. Very light hearted and silly.

The tripbomb wasn't *exactly* the same. The laser was turned into a long vine, and the mine itself was made out of wood if I remember right. Same functionality like all the other weapons, but a different look/sound.

Correct, it was a oblong piece of wood with a face on it.

User is offline   Micki! 

I wish i could get that addon somewhere... :)

User is offline   avatar_58 

I just recently played through this add-on - the most refreshing Duke experience I've had in years. The level desigin can be down right challenging at times, I was wandering back and forth many times.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

I have never played a Duke3D addon (except the official one of course) :) What can people recommend? And can someone list all of them? Is there some kind of order to follow, or are they all loose?

User is offline   Iggy 

Just get Caribbean and Duke it out in D.C., both by the late Sunstorm Interactive.

• Honored Donor

Cerberus_e, on Aug 13 2006, 04:56 PM, said:

I have never played a Duke3D addon (except the official one of course) :) What can people recommend? And can someone list all of them? Is there some kind of order to follow, or are they all loose?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you should definately get Duke It Out In DC and Duke Caribbean, but there are lots more. Some other addons are:
-Duke Nukem: Nuclear Winter
-Duke!Zone
-Duke!Zone2
-Duke Assault
-Duke Xtreme
-Nuke It 300
-Nuke It 1000

Duke Nuclear Winter is an addon where Duke fights evil snowmen and it has altered versions of the first two levels of Duke 3D. Duke!Zone is a collection of user levels, and so is Duke Assault. Duke!Zone has 500 levels, and Duke Assault has 1500. The Nuke It addons are collections of 300, and 1000 levels for Duke 3D. Duke!Zone2 has three very difficult episodes. Duke Xtreme has modifications for the game and some new weapons such as the bloody knife from the Duke action figure. None of the addons are directly related to each other, so order doesn't matter at all.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Not even the two duke zones? Thanks for the list BTW, seems like there are so much levels it would be a fool's work to even start :)
And you said, here are "some" of them, are there more?

I'll probably check out the two addons you two recommended (some time in the future, I have so much to play)

• Honored Donor

Cerberus_e, on Aug 14 2006, 08:10 AM, said:

Not even the two duke zones? Thanks for the list BTW, seems like there are so much levels it would be a fool's work to even start B)
And you said, here are "some" of them, are there more?

I'll probably check out the two addons you two recommended (some time in the future, I have so much to play)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, the two Duke Zone games aren't really related to each other. I said "some," because I'm not exactly sure if that's all of them or not. The only addons I'm aware of are the ones in my previous post and Duke Atomic, but I think I saw someone mention another one somewhere, so there might be more. :)

Nuclear Winter is really shitty. I'm trying to finish it, but the level design and ms-paint-like sprite edits are horrible.

User is offline   Iggy 

I think it was pretty bad as well. Anyone noticed the amount of ripped sprites? Some car-textures are definately from Shadow Warrior.

I spent 36 minutes on that one Santa's workshop level. Jesus christ, if I *ever* find the asshole who created that map I'll kill him.

It turned out I needed to blow up a pillar of wood to get to the keycard? How the hell was I supposed to know that? I didn't see any crack and what if I had no explosives? Very bad level design.....

User is offline   Iggy 

I think I ended up cheating to get the keycards because the map was driving me nuts.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of beating me.....I HAD to find it on my own :) Although once I made it to the next level and was killed by tripmines appearing out of nowhere I said "F*ck this" and quit.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options