Duke4.net Forums: Duke 3D on Magic Dosbox - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 3D on Magic Dosbox

User is offline   pacman 

Has anyone tried the recent version of Magic Dosbox on Android? includes a layout for Duke 3D:

http://magicbox.imej...ukem-3d-atomic/

Posted Image

If anyone has bought it (I think you need the full version to be able to use all the gadgets) can you comment on it?

Can you shoot and aim at the same time? This could make it playable, similar to the Android port for Doom which plays great. The same developer was making a port for Duke, but unfortunately, he got a cease and desist letter I think. A video from the unreleased port so you can see how good it plays:

If it's this playable then I would definitely buy it. I just hate not being able to shot while you turn on other ports, see

but apparently the new Magic Dosbox with the Duke layout you can do that. It would be as good as it gets for now since I doubt we'll see a proper port so we are stuck with Dos emulation. If someone tests it please let me know.

This post has been edited by pacman: 28 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

User is offline   pacman 

Cmon nobody has Magic Dosbox full? try this please

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options