Duke4.net Forums: Flamethrower! (new ammo for WT) - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Flamethrower! (new ammo for WT)  "Help for adding"

Hello everyone ! I have finished importing the contents of Nuclear Winter and now I am attacking WT.

All I have to do for the WT is to add the BOSS5, the Firefly and of course, the flamethrower.

Posted Image

I had already posted a thread on adding new weapons, but in the wrong section. This time it will be the right one.

I have integrated the lines of codes of this weapon into my files, and all that is wrong is that the weapon does not appear on the screen.

I already have a lot of knowledge in code, although I still have a long way to go. I would like to be able to finally integrate a new weapon and that is why I solicit again the help of the community.

Thank you very much.

This post has been edited by leninjableu: 23 October 2018 - 08:28 AM

User is online   enderandrew 

I presume you're aware of the existing stopgap project and you're just expanding that for the portions that are missing?

https://forums.duke4...bility-stopgap/

I did not know that a palliative at the WT existed. I had in the optics utility the flamethrower for a project. If it is also facilitated a lack of code, it is also possible.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options