Duke4.net Forums: Blackweb gaming mouse, scrollwheel nigh useless - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blackweb gaming mouse, scrollwheel nigh useless

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

So a while back my Blackweb gaming mouse (model no.: BWG66) started wigging out a bit when it scrolls. Sometimes it wouldn't scroll and eventually it started scrolling in the opposite direction. It just got worse and worse until now the scrollwheel is basically useless. I can't really go up or down it just goes back and forth and freaks out. This is murder for browsing and especially gaming. I tried taking it apart and seeing if there was hair or something in the way. There was a bit on the metal turning piece so I took off as much as possible. That seemed to help for a short while (this could be placebo), but in no time it was back to craziness and uselessness again.

It's a gaming mouse so I'm sure it's not built in a standard way. And it doesn't appear so when I take it apart. There are a couple parts that are still contained and covered that I can't access when I take it all apart. I'm not sure where the sensor is to see if something is getting in the way or not. I cleared out all I could from what I could see. Is my mouse just shot? Should I get rid of it? Is there anything else I can do?

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
It's Green (Duke3D BETA Track!) in FLAC, OGG, & MP3 with metadata loop tags
Duke3D, Doom, Descent, Hocus Pocus, and more...
Legacy of Grabbag Metal Medley

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options