Duke4.net Forums: Trailer Park Boys corner. - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trailer Park Boys corner.

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

Hey guys. I just got Netflix up and running on my Xbox One S and I'm very interested in the cult classic show: Trailer Park Boys. Some people are raving about this show. Since I'm new to the series. Which TPB episodes, seasons, movies and specials should I recommend watching? I'm about to enter Juan's, Ricky's, Bubbles', J-Roc's, Mr. Leahy's (RIP) and whoever else's world. Wish me luck!

What's your favorite TPB moment, episode, season, special or movie?

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 11 September 2018 - 05:23 PM

User is offline   nukemania 

Fuck off, Randy!

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

User is offline   oasiz 

Don't ask, just let the liquor guide you

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Frigg off DustFalcon

The general consensus is that the series died after Season 7; this was when Netflix picked it up many years later and Mike Clattenburg, one of the original writers, didn't return and it doesn't feel the same. Actors are either leaving (J-Roc, Trevor and Corey, Lucy, etc) or have passed away (Jim Lahey, Phil Collins) while some characters have changed (Bubbles has become insufferable at times)

Seasons 1-6 are peak Trailer Park Boys for me personally. Season 7 has some great moments with Phil Collins and should be watched just for him. Watch the movies too but stay away from the live shows.
Watch the seasons after 7 if you REALLY want to continue watching it. Same for the Out of the Park series.

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 22 September 2018 - 05:38 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 4k 

• Duke4 Thot Patrol

Just watch everything chronologically. The series is better if you watch it grow organically. This is a show like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the characters just get more degenerate over time. Season 1 is a little slow, but it lays the groundwork for seasons two through five, which are so fucking hilarious I've watched them a million times. Yes the new stuff is different and the schtick has kind of gotten stale, but it's not terrible. One of my favourite shows.

Posted Image

User is offline   Billy Baron 

TPB is a f*&king funny show. You should drink a lot of beer either before or after you watch it. Or while you watch it.
I find there is like a Chips / Nachos moment after I watch it. Oh yea, and smokes.
It's kind of like beer, too. Always fills you up, never lets you down.
I say watch the seasons chronologically. If you're like me at all, you're going to blow right through the seasons anyway.

Enjoy

Right.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options