Duke4.net Forums: Controllers not working on latest build? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Controllers not working on latest build?

I'm a mouse and keyboard guy, but I built a mini PC for my TV mainly for emulators. But I decided to put EDuke32 on the mini PC and give it a try with a controller on the couch. I grabbed the latest Synthesis build from August 9th.

https://dukeworld.co...0180809-6969.7z

But even if I select "Keyboard and Joystick" or "All Supported Devices" I have no controller setup menu in the game. I've tried an XBox 360 controller, and a Sony Dualshock 4. The EDuke log shows the controllers detected. I can move up and down in the menus, but button presses do nothing and there is no controller setup to bind buttons.

2 joystick(s) found
1. XInput Controller #1
2. Wireless Controller

Has anyone gotten an controller working in EDuke32?

User is offline   XxMiltenXx 

Open the console and type in "in_joystick 1". Then the joystick options will appear and you can use it.

View PostXxMiltenXx, on 02 September 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Open the console and type in "in_joystick 1". Then the joystick options will appear and you can use it.

Thanks! That got the joystick menu to appear.

I'm not seeing a way to bind a button to work in menus and I'm struggling with some of the axis bindings.

Does anyone have a good config file for an XBox controller?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options