Duke4.net Forums: Defineprojectile - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Defineprojectile  "How to define a projectile with new textures?"

User is offline   Firefly_Trooper 

Good evening everyone ! I integrated the add-on Caribbean in the original game, with the sounds, textures and CON files.
In this add-on, there's a new monster called Dragon or Sea Monster and he's pulling coconuts relocating the RPG.

My problem is that I can not change the tile of the RPG by the coconut assigned to the number 6902.

By reading the Wiki page on defineprojectile, I do not understand what to create as code and or put it in the CON file.

Fox and Mark gave me some information but I still do not know how.

Thanks for your help

This post has been edited by leninjableu: 17 August 2018 - 11:16 AM

User is online   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

Wait, are you just trying to make the RPG look normal when not playing a Caribbean level?

View PostTrooper Dan, on 18 August 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

Wait, are you just trying to make the RPG look normal when not playing a Caribbean level?

No it's the other way around. I want to show the coconuts in place of the RPG. It would be to play in the normal game. I was told that there is a defineprojectile command with PROJ_WORKSLIKE, but I ignore it or put it in the file, find out if the code is correct and have at least one example.

Defineprojectile is fixed ! Topic close !

This thread must be closed

User is online   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

You didn't have to post that. I'm pretty sure no one would have bumped the threads.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options