Duke4.net Forums: [HELP] To Find a code line - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[HELP] To Find a code line  "Can't find a code feature I don't need anymore"

User is offline   Sanek 

I want to cut the feature I don't need anymore.
Back when making CandyMania with Zykov Eddy, we added a feature that'll make the player walk by default - in order to turn a run mode, you must to hold the run button (shift for example). Unfortunately, it turns out that most of the players will hold the run button all the time.
Now, while making SilverballZ, I knew better and want to cut, delete that unnecessary feautre. The problem is that I can't find a line that's responsible for it! I don't want to bother Mblackwell (since he'll write the new feautres), so eventually I asked Eddy to help, but he can't find it either!
Is there anybody who can help me? In case you can, you can download the game here: https://msdn.duke4.net/candymania.zip
It's not like the biggest issue right now, but it can be a potential game ruiner for some.

User is online   Mark 

If you can't find the sprint code to delete it, as a compromise you could adjust "define RUNNINGSPEED" in USER.CON to match the sprint speed

This post has been edited by Mark.: 17 August 2018 - 06:20 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

This is a feature in EDuke32 that can be changed in the menu and console...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options