Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Nukem: The Tower + Nukem Collection (Bonus maps) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Nukem: The Tower + Nukem Collection (Bonus maps)  "The last map on the Nukem Trilogy"

User is offline   Maisth 

Hello everyone, here we are with the final map of the Nukem trilogy, this one is a little different, instead of being a normal level, its a boss fight so it's not gonna have all the stuff that Escape or Detain had but still i wanted to conclude this Trilogy with a Boss fight so enjoy!

The Tower will be my last map I make for Duke3D for quite some time, it's been a great run so far and i want to thank everyone on the Duke4net community for liking my 2 maps and hopefully liking this one aswell,
And thus the Nukem Trilogy is concluded... for now.

Strongly recommended playing on Polymost, Polymer and Classic will present some naughty problems.

The map will still present some problems related to sprites, at the moment i don't know what's causing it, but on the long run term i will probably come back and fix these, so sorry if this retracts from the experience.

Story: After a few hours the rocket has finally arrived at his destination, revealing that the one behind the invasion was none other than the Cycloid Emperor,
Duke must stop the Emperor before he takes over all the city. Killing him will stop the invasion once and for all.

Playable on SP and Coop

Download Link: http://www.mediafire...f7/THETOWER.zip

Photos:

Attached Image: Nukem The Tower.png

Attached Image: duke0006.png

Attached Image: duke0007.png

Attached Image: duke0008.png

Attached Image: duke0009.png

Attached Image: duke0010.png

I'm also happy to release the Nukem Collection, this will have all the maps for the Nukem trilogy (Escape,Detain and The Tower) But it also includes some unreleased stuff, like The Tower Unfinished level with original backgrounds buildings and My first actual level that i decided to scrap and start a new one which was Escape.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire...j63fc/NUKEM.zip

Attached Image: NUKEM Trilogy.png

This post has been edited by Maisth: 25 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

Kudos on the map release! Quality design work, gameplay wise I myself would've liked some more ammo lying around, at least with a few full flights around the map I only ended up with 10 RPG shots total. Still, fun as always, right on.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostMaisth, on 25 July 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

I'm also happy to release the Nukem Collection, this will have all the maps for the Nukem trilogy (Escape,Detain and The Tower) But it also includes some unreleased stuff, like The Tower Unfinished level with original backgrounds buildings and My first actual level that i decided to scrap and start a new one which was Escape.

Congratulations on completing the trilogy. Is "Nukem Collection" or "Nukem Trilogy" really the best name for it? It's fairly generic which will make it harder for people to search for it. Not to mention the name is already 'taken':

User is offline   Maisth 

View PostMicky C, on 25 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Congratulations on completing the trilogy. Is "Nukem Collection" or "Nukem Trilogy" really the best name for it? It's fairly generic which will make it harder for people to search for it. Not to mention the name is already 'taken':

Actually it's just called Nukem, this was a last minute choice back when I was making Detain, cause hopefully in the future I plan on expanding on this "universe" i've created, I will admit it's not the best name for this I could have gone with something better, at the end of the day people can just search the maps, the name Nukem is just to tell these maps are part of the same storyline, nothing more nothing less

This post has been edited by Maisth: 26 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options