Duke4.net Forums: Revisiting Metal Gear Solid 5 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revisiting Metal Gear Solid 5  "It sucks"

User is offline   Steve 64 

I just recently redownloaded Metal Gear Solid 5 a week ago since it was free on xbox one, Going back to it it sucks the game is truly broken as people say, my fob gets attacked I go in with my rocketgun the one that has like 20 shots with 3 clips forgot the name of it anyway as im in my base I notice all my men are dead already the guy is on struct 2 I see him I put 20 shots into him from the rocketgun he on the ground still alive, I went WTF how are you alive Im loading my gun put 5 more into him he gets up and shoots me one shot with same gun im dead dead on the ground with one shot, Im back to life samething happens Im shooting him with the rocketgun nothing happens and he shoots me again one shot and I die again I died 8 times against this guy I quited the game deleted it said fuck that game not worth revisiting just to get stress out.

Revisiting as well. Single player is where it’s at. Plenty to do.

User is offline   Steve 64 

I loved playing the single player as well just a damn shame that the game is ruined by FOB would be better if the game didn't have it.

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Yeah FOB sucks, it's even worse when you can't delete your FOB data and start the game from scratch.

But I highly recommend the Infinite Heaven mod for the PC version.

User is offline   Wild Dog 

I was a big fan of Metal Gear Series, like most people from the west, the game that put my love into the series was the Metal Gear Solid for the PSX. I loved 2, 3 was the best, 4 was quite amazing. So i had big hopes for MGS V, the first mission was just stunning, but after playing for something like 300 hours. I can say the game is an incomplete mess, no real connection between MGS V and the Metal Gear for the MSX.
The big promise of the game was " YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW BIG BOSS BECOME A BAD GUY!!"... We never saw that, hell we never what happens to the sahelanthropus and no the cut parts are that cut parts.
The only good part of MGS V is that now i can see that Kojima just makes vaporware... I'm looking at you death stranding!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options