Duke4.net Forums: Stadium Creators In Build - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stadium Creators In Build  "Something I've noticed"

In my opinion they are an endangered species lol. I am one of the only ones left. I think that it is because you have to make sure that the framerate doesn't get destroyed. I didn't take a screen but many mapmakers will know what I mean. When doing very open levels and splitting sectors from certain walls the whole wall will become twisted and you will have to fix it and it stuffs you up. You can fix it but it is incredibly annoying lol. Another problem is keeping glitches to a minimum. I like creating city levels where you can go inside stadiums (single players mind you) Here are some screens of a level that I'm working on

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It is meant to be a soccer pitch lol, I haven't added grass yet :P

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Gambini made this soccer stadium for a mod I was working on. Just had to post some shots of it because of the thread topic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by DeeperThought: 24 May 2009 - 08:10 AM

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View PostDeeperThought, on May 24 2009, 09:10 AM, said:

Gambini made this soccer stadium for a mod I was working on. Just had to post some shots of it because of the thread topic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cool, soccer mod :P good idea

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options