Duke4.net Forums: Status Updates - Duke4.net Forums

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  sgt rarity is aka radar or something? well can someone tell her that it hurt my pony feelings i think she sent me to hell and said fuck you as i fell. thought we was going to be friends when not many ppl here was liking me someone said hi on my profile thought maybe someone was going to try be friendly but really is opposite probably trolling me even with the comment

Aug 14 2015 09:14 AM

Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  You are right Robman and I do admit I am being a bit of a dickhead sometimes but I didn't know people were so easily offended its like i'm back in middle school. i was only mad at sgt rarity cuz i thought he was my friend even on profile he said hi to me but on forum he say i should be ban forever and all rights taken away.. Hurt my pony feelings then he started downvoting me using quota day by day so guess he or she fucking hates me. But yeah there is probably a reason i am ban

Aug 14 2015 05:36 AM

Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  I guess I am fucked i asked through email if i can be unbann and it has been what 2 fucking months. just cuz i made a little whiny baby cry over something i said. wow man seriously wtf is this shit

Aug 13 2015 08:51 AM

Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  But the posts he downvoted are old.... VIA after I was banned so what is his point?

Jul 31 2015 12:42 PM

Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  Fuck you strikerman act innocent you stalked and used your downvote quota on me first fuckboy. Mad because i gave them back to you?

Jul 31 2015 11:05 AM

Hendricks266's Photo
Hendricks266  Jul 31 2015 11:36 AM
Except for the fact that the posts StrikerMan downvoted deserved downvotes, and the posts you downvoted in retaliation did not.
Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  Unbanning me? sorry for the thread i came on rudely

Jul 13 2015 05:16 AM

Max Payne's Photo

Max Payne  my posting right is gone /

Jun 29 2015 11:21 AM

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options