Duke4.net Forums: Status Updates - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  UPDATE: I've been taking a pretty decent break from Atomic Crisis, in order to finish my Christmas themed map. It's almost done, I'm just going through it adding custom babes (invincible ones, by the way), enemy placement, and making sure everything looks nice. I hope you guys will enjoy.

Nov 15 2017 09:38 AM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  UPDATE: For those who care, I managed to save my files, everything. Atomic Crisis is back on, but being delayed until I can get a new computer. My laptop is too unpredictable to trust.

Jun 02 2016 09:51 PM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  UPDATE: Atomic Crisis' current status is in jeopardy. My computer won't boot up, and it seems as if all progress will be lost. Will update with further news.

Jun 01 2016 08:35 AM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  UPDATE: Having to put Atomic Crisis and my Duke 20 map on hold a while, due to my sister's family moving in. Will continue to work on it whenever I can. Don't give up hope.

Mar 09 2016 05:06 PM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  Official synopsis for Atomic Crisis: While visiting his most recent hotel, Duke gets an unwanted visit from the alien bastards themselves. Interrupting his campaign for Presidency, Duke begins a one man war against the aliens. Unknown to Duke, the aliens have attacked the big apple. Now Duke must save New York from this terrifying menace, and uncover the dangers that await him in the Square Garden. But nothing is as it seems... and who is behind it all?

Jul 08 2015 01:00 PM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  UPDATE: Having to put Atomic Crisis on minor delay, still working on it, but I'm putting my Duke 20 map to top priority. Still part of AC though.

Mar 11 2015 04:25 PM

Never Forgotten's Photo

Never Forgotten  Getting harassed... This is a personal attack, and yet no one cares... if anyone thinks this will make me leave, you're messing with the wrong person.

Jan 07 2015 10:23 PM

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options