Duke4.net Forums: Armor Pickups - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Armor Pickups  "Is anyone else noticing anything odd about armor pickups?"

User is offline   deuxsonic 

So I pick up used armor, and it sets my armor to 100. If I then go and find more used armor, I can go beyond 100 to like 160-something. I'm not using any modified CON files. Anyone else able to reproduce this on the lastest build?

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postdeuxsonic, on 08 May 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

So I pick up used armor, and it sets my armor to 100. If I then go and find more used armor, I can go beyond 100 to like 160-something. I'm not using any modified CON files. Anyone else able to reproduce this on the lastest build?

Yeah I noticed that bug while coding Duke Forces and didn't bother reporting it. The addinventory command has been broken since some time in April and will always add the max shield amount (or beyond), regardless of what number you give it. I had to set the player's shield struct member directly to bypass that problem.

Sometimes when using Polymer, certain ceilings and floors are invisible and you can see the sky through them.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postdeuxsonic, on 09 May 2016 - 01:29 AM, said:

Sometimes when using Polymer, certain ceilings and floors are invisible and you can see the sky through them.

Let's stay on topic. That Polymer bug has been known since...well since whenever Polymer first existed.

User is offline   FistMarine 

edit

This post has been edited by FistMarine: 11 December 2016 - 06:03 AM

Yes, I've never had so much armor. :angry:

User is offline   Spiker 

Power armor is for pussies.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

This problem was fixed in r5722.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options