Duke4.net Forums: Got a Possible Lost Usermap Here - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Got a Possible Lost Usermap Here  "Kingdom.map"

User is offline   NukeA6 

Before I say anything, I did not make this map. This was made by some guy from Rosetta Stone, of all places.

It's an Egyptian-themed level with some adverts for Rosetta Stone. Although it shares the same name as other Kingdom.maps, it's not any of the ones in Duke World or in the Depository. I don't know the author's name but it should be somewhere in the map.

There's just one problem: all of the files are in a .exe file and it doesn't work in OSs older than Windows XP and I was actually hoping someone would crack the file open. Oh and there's no .txt file that came with it. This is all I got from some page in the Rosetta Stone website back in the early 2000s.

EDIT: The attachment didn't work so I uploaded it here: https://tusfiles.net/id8duladk7wb

This post has been edited by NukeA6: 14 March 2016 - 07:05 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

You can use something like 7zip to extract the contents of the exe.

I have attached a zip that you can drag onto EDuke32 to get running with the custom music and art file without interfering with other mods. Just run the user map Egypt.map

Attached File(s)

User is offline   NukeA6 

I should have known that. Thanks a lot though! So nice I can play this level again after almost losing it forever. Although, it's actually named Egypt.map. I remember seeing one with that name in Dukeworld so it might not be a lost usermap after all.

User is offline   Anvil 

Here is the archived page. (Working download link.)

This post has been edited by Anvil: 15 March 2016 - 08:51 PM

User is offline   NukeA6 

No wonder I couldn't find any info on the map before. I looked at the wrong Rosetta company. The Egyptian theme sure didn't help seeing as how the language company is named after an artifact from the ancient civilization. Thanks anyway.

This post has been edited by NukeA6: 15 March 2016 - 09:02 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options