Duke4.net Forums: how to close account on this site ? - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how to close account on this site ?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

"You can badmouth me, you can badmouth my kid, but I'm gonna rip you a new one if you badmouth my DNF."

User is offline   Jblade 

Jimmy, on 11 December 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Wow my privilege has been checked.

you haven't checked your cisprivilege enough, cisscum

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Micky C, on 12 December 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

"You can badmouth me, you can badmouth my kid, but I'm gonna rip you a new one if you badmouth my DNF."

Don't go steppin' on my blue suede DNF.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

"Go away... We're like, closed." Posted Image

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

you are not understanding me clearly , if someone that i dont know says "dnf sucks" which happens all the time ....i dont get upset in real life it is not a weak spot .But on a duke nukem site i feel betrayed. Your taking my comment to seriously aswell . So what, i love Duke Forever and yeah it does blow me when people try to trash what i like . I dont try to prove why its good but will surely defend what i personally like not giving a shit if you like it or not i will still defend it . Its normal to do this , in any situation. It is normal human behavior to defend what we love . If someone came to this site saying all duke nukem games suck and duke is dead and a stupid game icon .....would you not feel defensive ?

• Turok Nukem

Forge, on 11 December 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

if you were on fire i wouldn't even bother trying to put you out with a pitchfork
(or even a case of unsold DNF disks)

yes if you were on fire i wouldnt use unsold dnf disks either i would rather buy them and keep them on my shelf then help out xD

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

No, it's not normal. It's a natural first instinct, but that doesn't mean it's right or good. It also depends what you're defending. In this case it's a game. Not worth it. You could just share your opinion on why you like it and enter into a friendly debate instead of telling everyone they're stupid for not liking it and making everyone hate you. There are other ways to do it.

EDIT: Corrected bad grammar...shame on me...

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 12 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

• Turok Nukem

Micky C, on 12 December 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

nobody bad mouthed my son , if you tried that you will damn sure know difference. this arguement isnt personal . but adding that into it can make it personal. bad mouth me all you want i dont give 1 f

• Turok Nukem

lol but it is a duke nukem site . i should feel defensive for saying " hi, call of duty and halo is better then duke nukem" not for saying i actually like a duke game.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

COD and Halo are better than DNF, what are you talking about?

• Turok Nukem

its a game ...this is a site for the game .... what is so hard to understand ? this site is gaming not real life . ok fine I love DNF and if you hate me because of a game i like then fuck off. I dont really see anyone saying i dont think dnf is good but thats cool that you like it . instead its things like "oh dnf fannie boy duke64kid bla bla bla" i wasnt allowed an opinion first so why should i allow one back? musically inspired you are only one who said anything that made any sense

• Turok Nukem

i was never offered a friendly debate i was offered hatred so have it back

• Turok Nukem

heres my duke group on steam :wub: http://steamcommunit...DukeNukemBegins

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I seriously doubt you are 24 or have a child with that language of yours.
No one is interested in your steam group and use the edit button instead of making 3 posts in a row.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 12 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

• Turok Nukem

1,800+ ppl in my group say other wise (group started may2013) i diddnt post it in hopes you would be interested. it is the biggest duke group on steam and was made only 7 months ago. DNF is a great game theirs plenty of die hard fans, their just not really on this site and iwouldnt be surprised if its because you chased them away . DNF is way better then cod and halo put together i say

User is offline   Ronin 

There are a few people on here that kind of like DNF (Necroslut gets a titanium erection at the mere mention of it) and I'd say most of us are still bitterly disappointed with it, me included. I enjoyed playing through it twice even though some points really annoyed me (a lot of points) realistically it played like a cheap, shoddy Half Life 2 with some horrible design choices and ear rapingly bad dialogue. I was blinded by the nostalgia factor (when it kicked in the odd time) and to be honest I was probably in denial as when I tried to play it a few months ago I was very aware how bad it actually is, that's the problem, it's just not good but it was fun because of the history and I enjoyed seeing what they did with a game I thought I would never play.

It is important for fans to express their displeasure and what they got (especially the horrible console versions) or else we could get more of the same and Duke will go the way of Sonic, a once great icon of gaming reduced to a pathetic joke after a series of shockingly bad games. I reckon Duke has one more chance left and if that doesn't go well, he's fucked and it will be Duke Nukem 3D forever.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 12 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

• Turok Nukem

maybe it is because the last game i played before dnf was medal gear solid 3 snake eater on ps2 .then i quit gaming for about 7-8 years or something . only reason i play games is because duke forever came out. maybe i missed why it isn't so good. well if so i am glad cuz i get to appreciate why it is good indeed. i played halo 4 ...what a lame excuse for a great game boring and very childish. and cod lol dont get me started on that piece of crap i say thank god dnf wasnt anything like these games. i dont know what i missed but i do know the games they say are good i dont like and the games that are "bad" i do like ..i guess i am weirdo .

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

its a game ...this is a site for the game .... what is so hard to understand ? this site is gaming not real life . ok fine I love DNF and if you hate me because of a game i like then fuck off. I dont really see anyone saying i dont think dnf is good but thats cool that you like it . instead its things like "oh dnf fannie boy duke64kid bla bla bla" i wasnt allowed an opinion first so why should i allow one back? musically inspired you are only one who said anything that made any sense

People aren't badmouthing you because you like DNF. People are badmouthing you because you're insulting people. You threw the first stone coming in here complaining about everybody talking down DNF in the DNF giveaway thread. They were only attacking a game, you attacked people. That is why people hate you. That's what I'm trying to get through to you, if you had come here simply stating your opinion and saying you don't understand the hate DNF gets on a Duke Nukem forum you would have been fine. Let's walk through your post:

Duke64Nukem, on 10 December 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Yeah haha , lets shit all over Dukes new game and contribute to putting the franchise in the casket :wub: no wonder i don;'t go on this site XD.

You clearly implicate this website and its members for being terrible people that you do not want to associate with (yet here you are, strangely).

If they never release a new Duke just know beating up on an already dead body doesnt help....Imo you are all stuck on the memorie of Duke 3d and want nothing more then duke 3d , well buddy that was 96 ok this is 2013 ? dnf was 2011

Again, attacking people and generalizing everyone (without getting to know any of us and what we actually believe) by saying that we are all living in the past and "stuck on the memories of Duke 3D". First of all, we're not stuck on the memories of Duke3D. Most of us actually consider it a superior game. That's not objective, of course, but it is the majority opinion. It's just as subjective as your opinion that DNF is better. Secondly, what's wrong with being stuck on the memory of Duke3D anyway? It's about as bad as you being stuck on your memory of DNF.

..anyway DNF is my favorite game of the series and i get full matches in multiplayer everyday only on steam.xbox 360 is very slow and ps3 is decently played....cant wait to get bashed for saying that though :D

Assuming that our natural reaction is to bash people who even hint at enjoying DNF. You see, the bigger problem here is not your opinion of DNF but your opinion of us. That's what will get you attacked. You could have just come in and simply said the remainder of your post:...

I play duke 3d alot on steam and get matches and make maps for it. I love the game aswell ,but was dnf really that bad? same aliens, same guns with a twist,same voice,babes,dm,tdm,httk,ctb(babe). Duke still looks the same too bottom line here hmm i stand up for it ..i like it

And you would have been absolutely fine. You may have gotten a couple disagreements (ok a lot more than that, and all with detailed explanations why, save for the few amusing one-liners), but nobody would have attacked you and nobody would have cared enough to want you gone. But you made a snap judgment instead and insulted literally everybody on this forum with a single post (a single post was all that was needed to do so, but you just made it worse with pretty much every subsequent response on your part). NORMAL people get offended when you attack them personally, not when you attack their favourite game.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 12 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

MusicallyInspired, on 12 December 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

EDIT: Corrected bad grammar...shame on me...

That Is OK, seeing a a certain someone can't even capitalize letters or use a period. :wub:

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 12 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

• Turok Nukem

Yeah that is true, i could of responded differently but just felt surprised by what is said about Dnf on this site :/ reaper man i don't feel like using caps and periods man it takes longer to write . but when i post topics in my steam group or anything professional i try my best to have it perfect. I see this as a chat and just type away sorry. Anyway i sorry to people on this forum if i personally offended them i got upset about dnf comments everyone entitled to their own opinions, but it felt like i wasn't at first so i exploded guess it was more to do with that then the fact of hating on dnf aswell . I'm sorry to most people but a few people were just being dickbags purposely and its easy to see that.

Yes i guess i cant leave i like it alot i cant lie the site is great and i been here many many many times before just never made an account , and i am already aware that Duke fans are insane . Duke fans dont need a shrink cuz we already know the outcome

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 12 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

I see this as a chat and just type away sorry.

If you see everyone else here using somewhat proper grammar, you should do the same. I mean you don't need to have perfect grammar, but having capitals and periods in a sentence makes things much more readable.

Anyway, seeing how you have started to do that it shouldn't be much of a problem now.

Edit: Sorry, i said should be a problem at first, my mistake.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 12 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

i don't feel like using caps and periods man it takes longer to write

Then don't write at all.

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Grammar isn't all that important really... (rolls eyes)

Since some people might not be aware of this reference... Lets say for a moment you have an uncle name Jack. He has just finished riding a horse and wishes to have some assistance getting down off the horse. Understand?

So you could say... "I am going to help my Uncle Jack, off his horse."
Versus... "i am going to help my uncle jack off his horse" BIG difference! Yes?

Punctuation, capitalization and some attempt at grammar can be a good thing. It might help you enjoy years of conversation with persons in forums, or might help you stay in a desired relationship, and even keep you out of jail in some cases. : )

Laziness usually prevails however. I would not expect much more at this point... based on the entire subject matter, content, and source of this thread.

But I won't be so negative and I will now ignore my reactive instincts, experience, and probability as well. With that said, and now that we are all warm and fuzzy again, I can't wait for the OP to start a real thread or just interact in one with content, respect, and actually two sided conversation that far exceeds any fifth grade reactive tendencies held within this thread. YAY! : |

Sincerely Verbose...
MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 12 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

• Turok Nukem

Okay, i will attempt to be grammar full from now on. I can easily write very good. I am a writer and i am in school for writing. It's just that i didn't feel like it here, also sometimes it gets old but i should practice it at all times i suppose.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

I can easily write very good.

*well

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Okay, i will attempt to be grammar full from now on. I can easily write very good. I am a writer and i am in school for writing. It's just that i didn't feel like it here, also sometimes it gets old but i should practice it at all times i suppose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!

Oh, that was perfect. Life is really good sometimes.

Hendricks266, on 12 December 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

*well

That doesn't even begin to cover it.Posted Image

• Turok Nukem

If your mom were a nickel cheaper, ide be your daddy. Does saying this make me a target ? hehe Duke Duke Duke

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Duke64Nukem, on 12 December 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

If your mom were a nickel cheaper, ide be your daddy. Does saying this make me a target ? hehe Duke Duke Duke

*yawn*
get off mothers. i just got off yours

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options