Duke4.net Forums: Anyone has the "unlocked" sound effect? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone has the "unlocked" sound effect?

User is offline   pacman 

This sort of "beep" sound effect when you unlock a switches password. I cannto find it anywhere for some reason. Ideally a version that sounds better than 8khz original one from the game? (I guess this is also from Sound Ideas pack?) This one:

https://www.youtube....PiNqbg0&t=4m15s

This post has been edited by pacman: 09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM

View Postpacman, on 09 September 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

This sort of "beep" sound effect when you unlock a switches password. I cannto find it anywhere for some reason. Ideally a version that sounds better than 8khz original one from the game? (I guess this is also from Sound Ideas pack?) This one:

https://www.youtube....PiNqbg0&t=4m15s

The same sound is produced when you use the secutiy cameras (and it is louder on these ones), on eduke32 is neat, just turn off the music and record it.
However, there are many websites with similar sounds (some free some not), you may find a very similar sound Here

IMO the "electronic blip 03" is quite close but, honesly i don't think a beep worth 1.65$, if this is the case i would prefer to try with my own voice and mod it Posted Image.

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 11 September 2019 - 09:13 AM

User is offline   pacman 

View PostThe Battlelord, on 11 September 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

The same sound is produced when you use the secutiy cameras (and it is louder on these ones), on eduke32 is neat, just turn off the music and record it.
However, there are many websites with similar sounds (some free some not), you may find a very similar sound Here

IMO the "electronic blip 03" is quite close but, honesly i don't think a beep worth 1.65$, if this is the case i would prefer to try with my own voice and mod it Posted Image.

So how is it possible that eduke32 playbacks the same sound at a higher sample rate if the source material sound like crap? :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options