Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] DECAY - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] DECAY  "Over a decade later... the dead will walk the earth."

User is offline   lamduck 

View PostMark., on 08 January 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

I was playing one of the maps and in a secret room I ran into a zombie that hit the light of the flames just right to really exaggerate the ( normal mapped ) texture of the skin.

I found this secret too, something about looking in odd places pays off! This mod is amazing, I hope the devs will work on some other games. I like the number of zombies it keeps you on your toes and you can find ways to keep away from them, or get them to have an accident or two. By the way I like the Duke cameo, classic.

User is online   Mark 

Glad you liked it. We have a few other games in the works that will show different types of gameplay and features. The Duke cameo idea just came to me one day. I was going to have only a car or 2 pass down that street. As a personal project I am working on a bonus map for Decay that I think you'll like.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 27 January 2016 - 04:27 PM

User is offline   lamduck 

View PostMark., on 27 January 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

Glad you liked it. We have a few other games in the works that will show different types of gameplay and features. The Duke cameo idea just came to me one day. I was going to have only a car or 2 pass down that street. As a personal project I am working on a bonus map for Decay that I think you'll like.

Sounds great, this message board and the members are a real treat! Lots of great fun! Even Eduke still being updated, what a great community!

This was released too? Is it christmas already?! Downloading!

This post has been edited by BrOiler1985: 06 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

User is online   Mark 

You're late to the party, but come on in. ;)

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

:mellow:

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Mark, did you ever get that Hollywood Holocaust map done for Decay? I liked the look of what you showed me.

User is online   Mark 

No, I haven't done anything more with it since the last time I posted a pic or 2. I still plan on finishing it some day. It looks too cool to throw away. But there are at least 5 or 6 other things I want to do before that so it will be a while.

User is online   Mark 

A little over a year later and I'm back to working on this map. I would guess about 95 percent finished but as modders know, that last 5 percent can be a bitch. It shouldn't be much longer. I won't be working on anything else until this is done.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: decay bonus map.jpg

User is online   Mark 

I'm almost ready to release this map. Teamonster is going to give it a test run and I'm looking for one more person to test it. So if you still happen to have Decay installed and can playtest the map within the next 24 hours send a PM. I'll give you the link to download the map and testing instructions in the PM.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 27 June 2018 - 04:03 PM

when will this mod release

View PostLuis EDF Marine, on 15 May 2022 - 12:41 PM, said:

when will this mod release

I guess the [RELEASE] tag, big red letters and the download link in the first post were not clear enough yet?

View PostDoom64hunter, on 20 May 2022 - 11:25 AM, said:

I guess the [RELEASE] tag, big red letters and the download link in the first post were not clear enough yet?

download link doesnt work

View PostLuis EDF Marine, on 20 May 2022 - 01:25 PM, said:

It does work on my end, and I can download the files no problem, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

It's even hosted on a duke4 domain. If you can access this site then I'm not sure why the download link for Decay wouldn't work.

User is offline   jimbob 

this mod is fun :) i have yet to finish it though but so far im really enjoying it :)

View PostDoom64hunter, on 20 May 2022 - 01:47 PM, said:

It does work on my end, and I can download the files no problem, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

It's even hosted on a duke4 domain. If you can access this site then I'm not sure why the download link for Decay wouldn't work.

nvm managed to download and it kinda sucks i think it would have less performance problems and be a better mod if it was made using gold source instead of build engine

This post has been edited by Luis EDF Marine: 29 August 2022 - 07:44 AM

User is offline   jimbob 

im stuck in the sewer after falling down the stairs :/

User is online   Mark 

View PostLuis EDF Marine, on 20 May 2022 - 01:25 PM, said:

I just tried to download it and clicking on the download button just refreshes the page.

User is offline   Hank 

Firefox and/or my Webroot gave a warning about a security risk. Clicked on proceed and got the file.
Perhaps is a default safety item with some overprotective anti-virus software?

User is online   Mark 

I get no warnings. I run Chrome with it's final win7 update before they dropped support for it. Just windows defender, no other av program.
Thanks for checking.

This post has been edited by Mark: 03 March 2023 - 06:32 PM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options