Duke4.net Forums: 360 Demo Leaked? Do not support piracy! - Duke4.net Forums

• 21 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

360 Demo Leaked? Do not support piracy!

User is offline   trustn0! 

Well it is to be expected.International version is released in 2 days and blockbuster has it in store.Employes can pick the game up early:
Link to a gamefaqs post about someone who will post his impressions on the game :http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944794-duke-nukem-forever/59361727

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostMrBlackCat, on 31 May 2011 - 07:29 AM, said:

I really like both of your posts Raziel... strange that I agree with you twice in a row. LOL!

Indeed it is kinda strange, guess I shouldn't get too used to it. Though I honestly don't think you're a bad guy, just a little annoying :).

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

N-N-N-N-N-N-NECROPOST...POST...POST...POST...

This post has been edited by Descent: 26 June 2011 - 11:21 PM

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostDescent, on 26 June 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

N-N-N-N-N-N-NECROPOST...POST...POST...POST...

Well yeah, I haven't been coming here much, r/l problems, so I at least made a half-arsed attempt at following up on some old threads :).

User is offline   Romulus 

I don't support piracy, but the truth is, I am a FAC member too, and the next day after the demo was made available, and people who didn't even know what FAC is were playing it, which they downloaded from iptorrent or a similar site like that with a crack included, the full version of the game was leaked out for PS3 and the Xbox360 on the 8th of this month, right before the PC version was unlocked on steam, and people torrented the full PC version on the 10th with a full working crack, the FAC was a big disappointment itself and the piracy just added insult to injury.

This post has been edited by Romulus: 28 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Share this topic:

• 21 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options